Part 83

Khushi got ready and went to the kitchen to prepare for the breakfast. She met anjali in the kitchen. Anjali was smiling to herself thinking about a romantic conversation that she had with rishab sometime back.

Khushi teased her: kya baat hai di?aap bohot khush lag rahi hai..kahin aapka koi phone to nehi aaya tha na? (what happened di? You look very happy...I hope you didn't get a phone call)

Anjali blushed and said: khushiji aap bhi na...(khushiji you are na)

Khushi said: bataiye na di..kya kaha unhone...(tell na di..what did he say)

Anjali blushed harder.

Khushi: di jis tarah se aap sharma rahi hai woh dekh ke humey to yakin ho gaya ki rishabji ne zarur pyaar bhari baatein ki hongi...hai na jiji? (di the way you are blushing it is very evident that he must have done some love talks with you)

Payal who was standing next to them said: yeh daur hota hi aisa hai...thinking about the time she spent with aakash before marriage.(this time is like that only)

Khushi:haan... Sab laad governor thodi hai jo pyaar bhi kartey hai darake dhamkake..(yes everyone is not laad governor..that he will scare you and express his feelings)

Oh really?...said a voice from behind

Khushi was too busy in the discussion. She continued: aur nehi to kya..har baat pe dhamki yaa shart...(what else..everything has to be a threat or challenge)

Anjali and payal suppressed a smile. Looking at their faces khushi understood something was wrong. And to her horror arnav was standing behind her.

Khushi: aa...aap!!aap yahaan kya kar rahe hai (you..what are you doing here?)

Arnav: yeh jo tum meri tarif kar rahi thi wohi sun raha tha..(listening to all the good things you were saying about me)

Instead of showing him her fear, khushi thought of answering him back. She said: haan to achha hi kiya..kam se kam aapko pata to chala..(good that you heard)

Arnav: to main har kaam tumhe darake shart rakkhe karta hoon..(so I keep conditions for everything)

Anjali whispered to payal: world war shuru (world war started)

Khushi: haan..wohi to kartey hai aap...shaadi se leke bachhey tak har cheez mein shart..aapne bachhey ki baat leke shart rakkhi ya nehi..humey beta hoga yaa beti..she smiled and added:waise yeh shart to aap humse jeet hi nehi saktey..humey yakin hai humey beta hoga...(yes ..you do that...starting from wedding till kids everything was a deal..didnt you do a deal about the kid...whether we will have a girl or a boy.. but you cant win this one..i am confident we will have a son)

As she was saying all this in one breath, arnav extremely embarrassed looked here and there. He never thought she would say this. He could see in anjali and payal's eyes that they were gearing up to tease them. And the crazy girl blabbered. Suddenly khushi realised that she and arnav were not alone and she had blurted out this infront of anjali and payal. She quickly covered her mouth with her palm and ran away saying: hey devi maaiya yeh humne kya kar diya.(oh god what did I do)

Arnav was all red now. He quickly tried to escape, when anjali called him: chhotey!

Arnav turned around and said with a straight face: what?

Anjali: yeh....abhi khushiji kya kahey rahi thi?(what did khushiji say?)

Arnav: kya kahey rahi thi... he shrugged his shoulder and said: I don't know...

Anjali: yeh jo abhi abhi kahey rahi thi..(she just said it...)

Arnav: di please aap to khushi ko jantey ho na...woh kab kya karti hai usey khud nehi pata..(di please you know khushi na....she herself doesn't know what she does)