Part 43

Shyaam's evil smile of the morning flashed infront of khushi's eyes. 

It was in the morning when she had decided to take this step thinking:agar shyaamji ki aadmio ne arnavji ka gari nehi dekha to woh log shyaamji ko batayenge..aur fir na janey woh kya karenge...bohot ki khatarnaak hai woh...di ke sath bhi woh...nehi nehi...humey yeh karna hi hoga...di ko sachhai ka pata chalna zaruri hai (if shyaam's men didn't see the car then they will tell shyaam and then god knows what he is going to do..even with di..no no...I have to do this...di needs to know the truth) 

As khushi drove the car, she muttered: hum nehi jantey devi maaiya hum kya kar rahe hai.. Lekin shayed arnavji aur di ki zindagi bachane ka bas ek hi upaye hai...humey maaf kar dena arnavji ki humne aapse yeh baat chhupai..lekin agar hum aapko bata detey fir aap shayed gussey mein kuch kar baithtey aur hum kabhi di ko shyaamji ki asliyaat nehi dikha paatey...(I don't know what I am doing...but this is the only way I can save arnavji and di... forgive me arnavji that I hid this from you..but if I had told you then you would have lost your temper and then we would have never be able to bring out the truth infront of di) 

She recalled arnav's conversation with her when he was desperate to tell everything to di. She gathered her strength once again and said: humey kisi bhi haal mein di ko sachhai dikhani hai...(we have to show the truth to di) 

On the other hand arnav had reached rashmi's house with anjali.

Anjali: chhotey yeh tum humey kaha le aaye ho (where have you brought me?)

Arnav held her hand and said: di chahey kuch bhi ho jaye main hamesha aapke sath hoon.(di whatever happens always remember I am with you)

Anjali was a little surprised to hear this from arnav all of a sudden. She touched his cheek and said: kya hua chhotey?? Aur tum aisi baatein kyun kar rahe ho?? (what happened chhotey? Why are you talking like this?)

Arnav said: come di 

They stopped infront of the door and rang the bell. Rashmi opened the door and was surprised to see two strangers at her door step.

She said: ji aaplog.. 

Arnav: arnav singh raizada..!!

Rashmi's eyes grew wider. Without a word more arnav walked inside followed by anjali. Anjali was very surprised by the strange behaviour of arnav. She was about to ask him when her eyes fell on the wall which had shyaam's photo with rashmi. She looked at arnav and said: ye..yeh sab...(all this...)

Before arnav could say anything, rashmi said: to aap hi hai woh arnav singh raizada jisne mere pati ke sath itna bara dhoka kiya..(so you are that arnav singh raizada who cheated on my husband)

Anjali: pati? Dhoka?(husband? Cheat?)

Rashmi: ji haan inhone mere pati shyaam manohar jha ke sath bohot bara viswas ghaat kiya hai...(yes he cheated my husband shyaam manohar jha)

Anjali's lips trembled as she tried to say..shy..aa..m ma..n..ohar...jha.aa 

Anjali looked at arnav. She had tears in her eyes and looked shattered: yeh kya bol rahi hai chhotey..yeh hamarey pati ko aapna pati kaise kahey sakti hai..aur tum humey yahaan kyun laaye ho..humey ghar jana hai (what is she saying...why is she calling my husband as hers...why have you brought me here...I want to go home)

It was rashmi's turned to be surprised: aapke pati??yeh kya bol rahi hai aap...(your husband? What are you saying?)

Anjali told about she being married to shyaam.