Part 89

Next day arnav and khushi landed up at buaji's house at laxminagar. Arnav slowly helped khushi out of the car. They rang the doorbell and heard the familiar voice of buaji from inside: arey kaun hai nandkisore...(who is it?)

Buaji opened the door and got a pleasant surprise seeing arnav and khushi: arey nandkisore..... Garima, shashi...dekho to kaun aaya hai... Arey jaldi bahaar aaio...aur tum dono waha kaahey kharey ho sankadevi..aao aao andar aao...aaiye arnav babua..(look who

has come... garima and shashi come out fast..and why are you standing there..coming in both of you)

Garima came out and exclaimed: arnav babua...khusiiii.... !!

Khushi: buaji amma aap log to chauk rahe hai jaise aapke ghar salmanji aaye hai! (you guys are shocked as if salman khan has landed at your place)

Buaji smiled: chup karo parameswari... Waisan ab tabiyat kaisan hai?? She smiled at her baby bump and said: kya kahat raahe humri nanhi pari?(shut up...how is your health now...and how is our little princess)

Khushi made a face and said: pari nehi rajkumar buaji..(prince not princess)

Before buaji could say anything, arnav gave an angry look and said: what the.. Sahi to kahey rahi hai buaji..maine tumse kaha to hai ki humey beti hogi...(she is right...we will have a daughter)

Khushi crossed her arms, blew the hair from her face and said: aur humne bhi kaha hai ki humey beta hoga...(and I also said we will have a son)

Buaji and garima looked at each other and giggled seeing them fight.

Arnav: khushi tum firse...(khushi you again started)

Khushi was in total fighting mood: aap bhi to firse hamari baat nehi maan rahe hai...arey hum kahey rahe hai na iski harkato se humey yakin ho gaya hai ki yeh ek chhota laad governor hi hai!!(you are again not listening to me...I am telling you na that I am confident from his actions that he is a little laad governor)

Arnav moved his eyeballs to make khushi realise there were other people around.

Buaji suppressed a smile and said: hai rey nandkisore sankadevi...maa bannewali ho lekin bachpana gaya nehi...abhi bhi bilkul waisan ho..pata nehi kaa hoga is ladki ka nandkisore...(oh God..she is going to be a mom but still she is a kid...what will happen to this girl)

She looked at arnav and said: baitho babua..(sit )

After dinner, they all were chatting, when suddenly khushi screamed: gajar ka halwa!! (a sweet dish for those you are not aware)

Everyone looked at her shocked.

Garima: kya hua bitiya?(what happened)

Khushi looked at her in a pleading way and said: amma humey gajar ka halwa khaney ka bohot man kar raha hai..(I want to have gajar ka halwa)

Garima: bitiya is waqat...(at this hour?)

Khushi: haan amma aisa lag raha hai ki agar who gajar ka halwa humey abhi na mila na to..to...to...(she looked at arnav and said)...to hum arnavji ke saarey baal noch lenge...(I am feeling like if I don't get to eat it now...I will start pulling his hair)

Arnav who was flipping through the pages of a magazine looked up and said: what the!!

Khushi: hum bhi to wohi kahey rahe hai what the... (even I am saying what the)

Garima: achha achha bitiya tum baitho..hum abhi banake laatey hai... she looked at madhumati and said: jiji...( ok ok you sit...I will make it for you)

Buaji: haan haan chalo chalo nandkisore...(yes yes lets go)

As garima and buaji left, khushi looked at arnav. She was sure he would yell at her.