Part 76

Next morning, khushi went to Mr Roy's office..after a while arnav walked in with lavanya. Lavanya threw a dirty look at khushi. Mr. Roy called in the three of them. Arnav and khushi sat beside each other, while lavanya sat at a little distance.

Mr. Roy handed over the divorce papers to arnav and said: Mr. Raizada yeh rahe aapke papers.

Arnav said: thanks Mr. Roy.. (Mr. Raizada these are your papers)

He showed the papers to lavanya and said: lavanya check karlo...i hope everything is fine(check lavanya... i hope everything is fine)

Lavanya looked at the divorce papers and said: looks perfect asr..

Just then lavanya got a call on her cell. She went out to talk. Mr. Roy smiled at arnav and quickly changed the file.

Mr. Roy extended the papers towards khushi. Khushi looked at arnav confused. Arnav half closed his eyes and asked her to go ahead with the signature.

Khushi immediately signed on the papers. When lavanya walked in she saw arnav signing on the papers. He handed over the file and said: here you go Mr. Roy...yeh formalities jald se jald ho janey chahiye...(Mr. Roy these formalities should be completed as soon as possible)

Arnav turned to khushi and said: khushi...I guess you should leave now... everything's over...you are free to go. His face was devoid of any emotion. Khushi looked at him with tears in her eyes and went away from the place. Lavanya came and held his hand and said: let's finish the work asr.

She was fully convinced about the divorce now. She wanted to transfer the papers as soon as possible so that she could make a way to arnav's heart. 

Next lavanya signed all the papers and the whole property was now transfered in arnav's name. Arnav smirked as lavanya signed the last pages.

Lavanya: I am so happy asr...ab hamarey raastey mein koi nehi.....chalo na celebrate kartey hai...( I am so happy asr....no one can come between us...lets celebrate)

Arnav: ohkay..let's go...but kahaan..(ohkay...lets go...but where)

Lavanya: ummm.... Lunch at exotica... Waise dinner bhi at some nice place...ab se to tumhara har time mera...(ummm... Lunch at exotica... dinner also at some nice place... now all of your time is mine)

Arnav: yeah...let's go... 

Khushi in the meanwhile went back to sheesh mahal.

Arnav and lavanya headed for lunch. Arnav had booked the entire restaurant. Lavanya was absolutely elated at this.

During lunch time, lavanya raised a toast to arnav and said: to us!!

Arnav nodded his head. Arnav was sitting quietly looking straight at lavanya. Unable to read his eyes, lavanya thought of starting a conversation.

She brushed his hand with her fingers and said: so asr..tumne honeymoon ke baarey mein kya socha... I want to go to switzerland...(so asr..what did you decide about our honeymoon... I want to go to switzerland...)

Arnav acted surprised: honeymoon?? What r u talking about lavanya?

Lavanya: oh common asr...shaadi ke baad hum honeymoon to jayenge na..(oh common asr... we will obviously go for honeymoon after marriage)

Arnav: but... 

Lavanya: haan haan I know... You are busy but honeymoon to hum jaa hi saktey hai..(yes yes I know...you are busy but we will definitely go for our honeymoon)