Part 47

Arnav and anjali were sitting in the conference room when a tall, fair guy of mid thirties walked in. 

Arnav stood up followed by anjali. Arnav extended his hand towards Rishab and said: hi rishab

Rishab shook his hand and said: hi arnav

Arnav then introduced anjali to him saying and this is my sister anjali...anjali raizada

Rishab: hello Ms. Raizada 

Anjali: hello Mr. Khanna 

Arnav: rishab di ne kuch jewellery designs kiye hai which I felt would be good for the show..but I want you to decide..(di made some jewellery designs which I felt would be good for the show..but I want you to decide..)

Rishab: ok..that's great arnav let me have a look

He took the decisions from anjali and said: these are fabulous Ms. Raizada... arnav..they are perfect for our event.

Anjali: thanks Mr. Khanna 

Rishab: ok then....Ms. Raizada main kal se hi kaam shuru karna chahunga..if that is ok with you.(I want to start with the work from tomorrow itself if that is ok with you)

Anjali: yeah sure Mr. Khanna 

After some mpre discussions Rishab left. As Rishab left arnav said: congrats di

Anjali: thank u chhotey par itna bara kaam pata nehi hum kar payenge ya nehi...lekin humey sabse pehele khushiji ko yeh khush khabri deni chahiye (thanks..i don't knpw if I can do this...but I should first give the good news to khushiji)

Anjali dialed khushi's number. Khushi picked up the phone almost instantly

Anjali: khushiji hamarey designs unhe pasand aaye hai (he liked my designs)

Khushi: mubarak ho di..humne kaha tha na..(congrats di...see I told you)

Anjali: haan khushiji yeh aapki dua aur viswas hi to hai..jisne humey hausla diya hai (yes it was your prayers and belief that gave me the strength)

Khushi: di ab aap jaldi se ghar aaiye..hum aapke liye jalebiya banatey hai (come home soon..i will make sweets for you)

Anjali smiled: thik hai khushiji (ok khushiji) 

She hung up and looked at arnav and said: chhotey hum sab bohot khushkismat hai jo khushiji hamarey ghar ki bahu hai (we are very lucky that khushi is a part of our family)

Arnav smiled feeling very proud of his wife. Both of them headed for home.

At shantivan, khushi rushed and opened the door as she heard the doorbell. Seeing anjali she almost jumped and hugged her. 

They all sat in the living area. 

Nani: anjali bitiya ekdam dil lagake kaam kijiyega (anjali bitiya work hard)

Anjali: ji nani (yes) 

Mami: helo hi bye bye anjali bitiya humrey khatir bhi kuch excelusive designwa banane ka padi (you need to make some exclusive designs for me as well)

Anjali smiled: zarur mami (sure mami) 

Anjali: payalji kaha hai... dikhai nehi de rahi (where is payal..cant see her)

Khushi: jiji rasoi mein hai chaye bana raahi hai (jiji is in the kitchen making tea)

Just then payal came out with a tray.