Part 3

Khushi went back to laxminagar. Throughout the journey arnav's harsh words buzzed in her ears. She somehow dragged herself home. Never in her life did she face such a person.

As she reached her house she saw everyone in the neighbourhood rejoicing. Seeing her blood drenched clothes her parents and sister got worried.

Payal: khushi, tere kapde mein khoon..kya hua? (what happened to you? Why is there blood on your clothes)

Khushi: jiji woh rastey mein kisika accident ho gaya tha to hum unhe aaspatal le gaye they...

Lekin jiji yahaan sab aise.. (actually someone met with an accident on the road, I took her to the hospital...but we is everyone celebrating here)

Payal sounded excited: khushi tujhe pata hai woh arnav singh raizada hai na..unhone yeh zameen wapas kar di...woh itne bhi burey nehi hai jitna humne socha tha (you know arnav singh raizada has given back the land..he is not as bad as we thought)

Buaji: haan nandkisore bhala ho unka jo unhone hamarey liye itna socha..(he thought so much about us)

Khushi got a flashback of his words ..'Arnav singh raizada kisika ehsaan nehi rakhta'...

She wanted to tell everyone the truth but looking at the happy faces around she kept quiet.

At night she sat infront of her devi maaiya idol and said: devi maaiya hamarey ghar ko bachane ke liye bohot bohot dhanyavaad..lekin humey nehi pata ki hum is wajah se khush hona bhi chahiye yaa nehi...aapne dekha na jis tarah se unhone humse baat ki..humey to samajh mein nehi aata ki koi insaan aise kaise ho saktey hai.. Humne unse kahey to diya ki hum sari rakam lauta denge lekin itni bari rakam...(thank you god for saving my house...but I don't know if I should be happy about this..you saw how he spoke with me..i don't understand how can a person be so rude. I have toled him that I will give back his money..but this is such a huge amount)

Buaji walked in and said: arey sankadevi kaa barbari rahi ho..jaaikey so jao payalia ke pass..(what are you mumbling...go and sleep beside payal)

Khushi was not paying attention. She kept on looking at the devi maaiya idol.

Buaji: hai rey nandkisore yahaan bhoot banke kaahey baithi ho...chalo utho..so jao (why are you still sitting here...go and sleep)

Khushi got up and lied down beside payal.

At the hospital:

Arnav was at the hospital with his family members waiting for anjali to regain consciousness. He went and stood at the balcony where khushi was standing sometime back. He recalled their first encounter and then today.

Usne di ki jaan bachai..lekin maine..(she saved di's life and i..)

Then he recalled khushi saying..'Aap insaan nehi hai..'' agar aapke parivaar ke sath aisa hua hota..'

He banged his fist on the wall in anger.

Aakash came and kept his hand on his shoulders and said: bhai..di ko hosh aa gaya (di is conscious now)

Arnav quickly headed towards anjali's cabin.

Anjali saw her family members when she opened her eyes. Nani and mami went and sat beside her. Arnav held her hand and said: di..kaisi hai aap..how r u feeling now?

Anjali: hum thik hai chhotey (I am fine)

Arnav: di kya zarurat thi akele jane ki..how could be so careless..agar kuch... Why di

Anjali: chhotey hum thik hai..(I am fine)

Nani: bhala ho us ladki ka..kaa naam hai haan khushi..jisne aapki jaan bachai