Part 65

Arnav: khushi tum nehi janti ki peechle do dino mein...(you don't know in the last two days)
He broke the hug and cupped her face saying: I have died every minute...mujhe laga ki maine tumhe.... (I have died every minute...I thought...i) He closed his eyes and said: I thought I lost you...har pal yeh ehsaas hua ki tumharey bina main nehi jee sakta...i..i can't (I thought I lost you....every moment I felt I cant live without you...I cant )

Khushi put her hand on his lips and nodded her head gesturing him not to say that again. She had tears in her eyes. Arnav's eyes were also showing the pain, the trauma that he was go through. Just the thought of separating from khushi had shaken him completely. Khushi could see that clearly. She moved closer and placed her lips on his. With the touch of their lips, the tears which had formed in her eyes flowed down her cheek.She kissed his lips as lightly as possible at first and gradually deepened it. And they kissed and kissed..with every passing second the passion grew stronger just like their relationship. Arnav let khushi do whatever she wanted to and from his heart he wanted to give his life in her hands. She kissed him, bit his lips, rubbed her nose with his...only to make him forget his pain. After a long intimate

moment khushi broke the kiss. She kept clutching his hair and said with teary eyes and a smile: aise to gussey mein itna kuch kehetey hai aap lekin jab kuch kehena hota hai tab aap kahey nehi patey!! (you say so many things when you are angry...but when you actually should speak up you don't say anything)

Arnav smiled and said: zarurat nehi hai.. He paused and added: tum aise hi sab samajhti ho (I don't need to..you understand anyways)

Khushi hugged him again. 

She then proudly said to cheer him up: hum jantey hai..hum bachpan se hi bohot samajhdar hai! (I know..i am intelligent from childhood)

Arnav teased her: yeah right.. 

Khushi hit him on his chest. 

Khushi: lekin arnavji ab kya hoga? Lavanyaji ne jo dastakhat liye hai uska...(what will happen now? The signatures that lavanya has taken on those papers...)

Arnav stood up and said: I don't know khushi...mujhe pata nehi ki main kya karunga..I...I really don't know...meri wajah se is family pe itni bari musibat aayi hai..aur main...(I don't know khushi...I don't know what will I do...because of me the family will be in trouble and i...)

Khushi held his hand and said: arnavji..hum jantey hai ki aap sab kuch thik kar denge..aapke hotey huye koi is parivar ka kuch nehi bigad sakta...(I know you will take care of everything...no one can do harm to this family with you around)

Arnav: I hope aisa hi ho..lekin..(I hope it is like that but) 

Khushi: aisa hi hoga (it is going to be like that) 

Arnav: sabse pehele to humey yeh pata lagana hoga ki yeh lavanya ka plan kya hai...(first we have to find out lavanya's plan)

He once again regretted that night and said: I should have been careful..damn it!

Arnav: lekin mujhe nehi lagta ki lavanya itni jaldi hamarey properties ka sath kuch karegi...she..she wants to... He looked at khushi and said: she wants to marry me...aur woh in papers ke badley mujhe blackmail karna chahti hai... (I don't think she will do anything with the papers right now...she wants to marry me and she will blackmail me with those papers)

Khushi: arnavji unhoney jitni chalaki se yeh sab kiya..humey bhi thik waise hi sab kuch wapas lena parega...(the way she did this, we have to take it back in a similar fashion)

Arnav: lekin kaise? (but how) 

Khushi: unhey yeh bilkul pata nehi lagna chahiye ki hum sab jantey hai...(she shouldn't get to know that I know everything)