Part 35

It was very early in the morning when arnav opened his eyes. He looked down at khushi who had her head on his chest and arms around him and was sleeping peacefully. He stroked her hair and a smile crossed his face. He kissed on her forehead and with this kiss khushi slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him. 

Arnav asked in a husky tone wrapping her in his arms:khushi...are you...are you okay....i mean...kal raat....i hope... 

Khushi kissed him on his chest and said: hum bilkul thik hai arnavji..?(I am fine arnavji) 

Arnav: are you sure? 

Khushi looked at him and nodded her head. 

Arnav: khushi tumhe pata hai us hadse ke baad yeh sheesh mahal hamesha mujhe dard deta raha...kabhi socha nehi ki ekdin yahaan mujhe meri zindagi ki sabse bari khushi milegi (this place has always given me pain eversince that incident, I never thought that one day it will give me the biggest happiness of my life) 

Khushi smiled and said: humne kaha tha na ki hum aapke dil mein itni mohabbat bhar denge ki dard ke liye koi jagah ki nehi bachegi (I told you na that I will fill your heart with so much love that there will be no place left for pain) 

Arnav kissed her again and said: main janta hoon khushi...(I know khushi) 

He then said in a sad tone: lekin maine tumhe hamesha dard diya hai...jab bhi main yeh sochta hoon...to i...i..feel so disgusted...maine tumharey sath jo bhi kiya uske liye shayed main aapne aap ko kabhi maaf nehi kar sakta....i...(but I have always given you pain..whenever I think of that...I feel so disgusted...whatever I did to you..i will never able to forgive myself for that)
Khushi looked at him. His eyes glistening with tears. She cupped his face and kissed him on his eyelids and said: arnavji aap please aisa mat sochiye...jo bhi hua shayed woh devi maaiya
ki marzi thi...shayed unhone hamara milna aise hi taiyer kiya tha...(arnavji..please don't think llike that...may be God wanted us to meet us like this) 

Arnav: but still khushi...i.. 

Khushi put her finger on his lips and said scolding him: humne kaha na...aap aisa nehi sochenge... aur haan agar aap aisa sochenge to fir hum aapse kabhi baat nehi karenge (I told you na not think like this..and if you keep on thinking like this I will not talk to you) 

She made a face and turned to the other side faking an anger. 

Arnav was taken aback by the sudden reaction from her side. 

Arnav: what the... 

Khushi suppressed a smile and said:what the nehi hum naraaz hai (not what the, I am angry with you) 

Arnav knew she was kidding. He moved closer to her and hugged her from the back and kissed her on her cheek and said: mujhe nehi lagta ki tum mujhse zyada der tak naraaz rahe sakti ho..(I don't think you can remain angry with me for long) 

Khushi said without looking at him: haan hum rahe saktey hai (yes I can) 

Arnav smirked: oh really...thik hai dekhtey hai (oh really...we'll see) 

Saying this he pulled her with force and she rolled over until she found him on top of her. Arnav looked at her with a naughty smirk and said while kissing her all over her face: so Mrs. Khushi kumari gupta singh raizada....kya abhi bhi tumhe lagta hai ki tum mujhse naraaz rahe sakti ho..(SO Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada do you still think you can remain angry with me?)
Khushi closed her eyes and said: haan (yes) 

Arnav nodded his head and said: hmm...thik hai koi baat nehi...(hmm....no problem) 

Khushi had her eyes closed. He bent down and kissed her passionately on her lips. Soon khushi was lost in the kiss. Arnav was right; it was impossible for her to remain angry with him for long. He knew his ways out as always. He stopped kissing after a while and looked at her. She was finding it hard to breath. Arnav was still in his teasing mood. He rubbed his nose on hers and said: so khushi....ab kya kehena hai? (so khushi...what do you have to say now?)