Part 52

Rishab: anjali main nehi janta ki main jo kehene jaa raha hoon usey sunne ke baad tum mere baarey mein kya sochogi..sahi galat mujhe kuch nehi pata..mujhe bas itna pata hai... That I love you anjali (I don't know what will you think about me after you hear this..i don't know if this is right or wrong..i just know that I love you anjali)

Anjali looked at him shocked. She didn't know what to say. She just kept looking at him.
Rishab: main nehi janta ki tumharey past mein aisa kaunsa dard chhupa hai...mujhe yeh bhi nehi pata ki tumhara jawab kya hoga..sach kahu to main tumhara jawab janney nehi aaya...main tumhe bas aapne dil ki baat batane aaya tha.. Jo maine kahey di..(I don't know what happened in your past...I don't even know what will be your answer...and honestly speaking I have not come here to get an answer...I have actually come here to confess my feelings..which I have done)

Anjali was still not saying anything. He turned to go, but couldn't move as anjali held his hand from behind and said: hamara jawab sune bina hi chaley jaogey rishab? (you want to go without hearing what I have to say)

Rishab was stunned. He turned look at anjali. Tears were rolling down her eyes.
Anjali: itne din tumharey sath bitakey, has ke, bol ke hum yeh samajh chukey they ki aapni shaadi tutne ke sath sath jis ehsaas ko hum hamesha ke liye khatam karna chahtey they woh firse zinda ho rahe they... Hum nehi jantey ki aisa mehsoos karne ka humey koi haq hai bhi ya nehi..lekin yeh sach hai ki tumse milne ke baad humey zindagi firse achhi lagne lagi.. She paused and added: jaaney anjaney mein humey bhi tumse pyaar ho gaya..(spending time with you all this while, while laughing and talking together I knew that the feelings that I wanted to killl after my marriage broke were again coming back...I don't know if I should feel this way but after meeting you I started loving this life all over again...knowingly or unknowingly even I fell in love with you)

Rishab couldn't believe his ears. He smiled and said: anjali...mujhe yakin nehi ho raha hai ki tum...I can't believe this..

Anjali was crying. She said: lekin rishab humey pata nehi hamari jaisi ladki se pyaar karna sahi bhi hai ya nehi..hamari zindagi pehele se hi berang hai aur...(but I don't know if you should love someone like me...my life is already colourless and...)

Rishab wiped her tears. Then took some colour from his own cheek and put it on hers and said: hamarey pyaar ka rang...jo ab kabhi nehi utrega..(the colour of our love...which will never come off)

They kept looking at each other forgetting the entire world around.

On the other hand khushi kept on wondering why arnav was not doing anything. She knew very well that he would take revenge of whatever she did in the morning.

Khushi told herself: kab tak aise bhagegi khushi...musibat ka samna kabhi na kabhi to karna hi parega...ek kaam kartey hai issey pehele musibat humpe girey humhi jaakey musibat ko gaaley lagatey hai...kam se kam pura din aise darr darr ke to nehi jeena parega na...(till when will you keep on running...sometime or the other you have to face the trouble..before trouble finds you, you should go and find it..that ways you don't have to be scared the whole day)

She said: devi maaiya raksha karna...and walked towards arnav's direction. Khushi came and stood beside arnav. Arnav was acting very normal.

Khushi first gave him some nervous smiles.

Arnav raised his eyebrows and said: what??

Arnav knew her too well and could guess what was going through her mind and he was enjoying it. Khushi tried to strike a conversation to check his mood.

Khushi: woh...aapko ho..holi kaisa lag raha hai? (how is the holi)

Arnav: yeah it's good...mujhe to pata hi nehi tha ki holi mein itna maaza aata hai (yeah its good..i never knew it is so much fun)

Khushi muttered below her breath: yeh holi hamarey liye maaza kam saaza zyada lag rahi hai (this holi is less fun but more punishment for me)

Arnav ignored her comment.

Khushi: woh..aap..aap..(you...)

Arnav suddenly turned towards khushi and said: kya baat hai khushi? Sab thik to hai na?(what happened khushi? Everything is fine na?)

Khushi: sha...shayed...matlab haan..matlab..hum...(may be...yes..i...)

Arnav took few steps towards her and said: lekin mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki tum mujhse kuch kehena chahti ho...(why do I feel that you want to say something)

Khushi looked here and there and said: ke...kehena?(Say?)

Arnav smirked and said: aww..samjha..yahaan sabke samne nehi kahey sakti...thik hai koi baat nehi come with me..(aww..got it..you don't wanna say infront of everyone..no problem..come with me)

He held her hand and took her inside the house.

Khushi followed him muttering: khushi kumari gupta singh raizada aakhir woh waqt aa hi gaya...aapne aap ko taaiyar kar le..jai devi maaiya ki...(that moment has finally arrived..be prepared)

Arnav took her to their room and closed the door and moved towards her saying: haan khushi...ab bolo ki kya kehena chahti ho? (yeah say what do you want to say)

Khushi: ha..hum...hum...(me...me..)

Arnav closed in and smirked: I am waiting khushi...

Khushi closed her eyes and said in one breath: arnavji humne subah jo bhi kiya uske liye humey maaf kar dijiye...hum to bas mazak kar rahe they aur...(please forgive me for what I did in the morning...I was joking...)

She stopped hearing a laughter. She opened her eyes to see arnav almost rolling on the floor laughing.

Khushi looked at him confused. Arnav controlled his laughter after a few minutes and said: khushi..you are too cute. He stepped forward and kissed her on her forehead.

He then held khushi's hands and brought her infront of the mirror. Then took some red colour kept on a tray infront of the mirror and put it on her cheeks and said while cupping her face: thanks khushi.

Khushi: thanks? Kis liye arnavji? (thanks? Why?)

Arnav: mere zindagi mein itne saarey rang bharne ke liye...(for adding so much colour to my life)

Khushi asked innocently: iska matlab aap gussa nehi hai? (that means you were not angry)

Arnav nodded his head saying no. khushi hugged him happily and then said: aapko pata hai..humey lag raha tha ki aap humse gussa hai..aur aap firse...(you know I thought you were angry and you will again...)

Arnav broke the hug and tilted his face a little as if to kiss her:...aur main firse kya....tumhe punish karunga...? He smirked.(again what...punish you?)

Khushi understood he was joking. She hit him on his chest and hugged him tightly and said: waise rang to aapne hamari zindagi mein bhara hai...(even you have added colours to my life)

She left him and said: laal rang... she paused and added...aapke gussey ka... and giggled (red colour of your anger...)

Arnav was thinking she would say something romantic but was startled at this. She was so mischievous at times.

She moved closer and put her hand round his neck, rubbed her nose with his and said: aur pyaar ka... (and of your love) that surprised him again. But no that was not the end of it. She raised her toe and kissed him on his cheeks. She looked into his eyes for a brief moment and kissed him passionately on his lips. Arnav was not expecting this. He responded with equal love and passion. After breaking the kiss, he looked at khushi mischievously. Khushi quickly raised her hand to cover his eyes. Arnav found it very cute. He quickly wrapped his arms around her, putting her head on his chest and said: pagal! (crazy)