Part 10

Many days passed and things remained quite similar between the two. Aakash and payal have been off to their honeymoon in between, arnav had made an excuse of work and avoided it. But Arnav and khushi had softened towards each other...though they tend to disagree on every little thing but the bitterness was not there much. Shyaam was waiting for the right moment to hit back. Arnav remained busy with his work most of the time, the only time they saw each other was during breakfast and at night in their room. One evening, everyone was sitting together in the living area when arnav walked in talking on the phone.

Arnav: yes aman...I'll be there..yeah tomorrow.. Okay..

He turned to anjali and said: di mujhe kal nainital jana hai..I'll leave in the afternoon..(di I have to go to nainital...I'll leave in the afternoon)

He was about to leave when nani said: ek minute chhotey..yahaan aaiye..(ek minute chhotey...come here)

Arnav came and stood infront and said: ji nani..(yes nani)

Nani: hum sochat rahe ki aap jaa hi rahe hai to khushi bitiya ko bhi sath maa le jaaiye...(I was thinking since you are going why don't you take khushi along with you)

Khushi was drinking tea. She immediately choked on it. Arnav threw an angry look at her. Everyone looked at khushi. She quickly composed herself and said: nani woh woh to kaam se jaa rahe hai..hum wahaan..(nani he is going for some work...what will i...)

Arnav: exactly.. Nani main wahaan kaam se jaa raha hoon..khushi wahaan kya karegi?(exactly...nani I am going there for some work..what will khushi do there?)

Nani and anjali exchanged look. Anjali blinked at nani and then told arnav: to kya hua chhotey..khushiji kaunsa tumharey kaam mein archan daalegi...shaadi ke baad tum dono kahi gaye bhi nehi..(so what chhotey..as if she is going to create problems in your work..you guys didn't even go anywhere after marriage)

Khushi: lekin di..(but di...)

Anjali: uhun...hum kuch sunna nehi chahtey..aap bas jaaney ki taaiyari kijiye(uhun...I don't want to hear anything...just do the preparations)

After dinner khushi paced up and down in the room and muttering: hey devi maaiya..firse nainital..laad governor ke sath...peechley bar jo hua tha....(oh God..again Nainital...with laad governor...after whatever happened last time...)

She recalled how accidentally she got locked in arnav's car and traveled with him. She shivered at the thought and said in a dramatic way: nehi!!! (noo...)

Arnav entered just then and got shocked seeing her shriek and said: what the...

Khushi bit her nails and said: haan sach mein what the...(yes really what the...)

Arnav: whaat??

Khushi looked worried: aapko yaad nehi peechley bar jab hum nainital gaye they to...hamara matlab aap gaye they to...matlab ki galti se hum dono sa..ath gaye they...(don't you remember last time when I went to nainital..i mean you went...I mean...we two went together by mistake...)

Arnav gritted his teeth and said: haan..Unforgettable..he mocked..(yes..Unforgettable)

Waise yeh koi nayi baat nehi hai khushi kumari gupta singh raizada..jaha tum ho waha problem ka aana koi bari baat nehi hai...(but this is nothing new khushi kumari gupta singh raizada...it is very normal for problems to come with you around)

Khushi: humne woh sab lavanyaji ke liye kiya tha..humey kya pata tha ki hamari kismat itni kharab hai ki laad governor ke gari ke mein fas jayenge..agar pata hota to aapke gari ke aas pass bhi nehi jaatey..(I did all that for lavanyaji...I didn't know I was so unfortunate that I would get locked in your car...if I knew I wouldn't have got even near to that car)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें