Part 68

In the evening, arnav gave a saree to khushi and said: khushi yeh di ne bheja hai..jaldi se yeh pehenlo aur neechey aa jao..(khushi di has given this...quickly wear this and come down)

Khushi: kyun arnavji?(why arnavji?)

Arnav: khushi yeh sawal karne ki bimari tumhe bachpan se hai?(do you have this disease of asking questions since your childhood?)

Khushi: arey ajeeb baat hai..(strange)

Arnav put his finger on lips and said: get ready.. NOW!

Khushi made a face and said: laad governor! Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai hum apne pati se nehi woh daftarwale khadus boss asr ke sath rehetey hai (laad governor! Sometimes I feel like I am not with with my husband but with that boss ASR!)

Arnav: pyaar bhi to asr se kiya tha..(you had fallen in love with asr!)

Khushi: haan to kya karey...sara din itna darake rakkhtey they ki kisi aur ke baarey mein sochne ka mauka kaha mila!(what to do...you always used to scare me so much that I didn't get time to think of anyone else)

Arnav spun her around and twisted her arm behind but very lightly, taking care not to hurt her: achha!! To agar main nehi darata to tum kisi aur ke baarey mein sochti?(oh really!! So that means if I had not scared you you would have thought of someone else)

Khushi also pulled his leg: kya pata?? Ho bhi sakta tha...koi aur aise hi humey apni bahon mein..(may be...who knowa...someone else might have taken me in his arms)

Suddenly arnav got very serious and left her saying: khushi this is not funny... Khushi was taken aback by his sudden reaction.

He then pulled her in a hug and said: main tumharey bina apni zindagi ke baarey mein soch bhi nehi sakta damn it...(I can't even think of my life without you) damn it

He looked at her and said: not even in a joke! 

Khushi felt bad seeing him getting hurt at her statement. She kissed him on his left cheek and right cheek and said: arnavji agar aap nehi miltey to hum kabhi jaan hi nehi patey ki pyaar kisey kahetey hai.. Aur hamara aapki bahon mein us raat girna devi maaiya ka ishara tha ki humey saari zindagi yehi bitaani hai! (if I didn't meet you I would have never known what love is... that night when I fell into your arms was an indication that I would be here for the rest of my life)

They hugged each other to make each other feel how precious one was to the other.

Suddenly they heard anjali and payal knocking on the door.

Anjali: khushiji, payal: khushi..darwaza khol (khushi open the door)

Khushi quickly broke apart and opened it.

Anjali looked at arnav and said: chhotey yeh jo tumhara romance woh baad mein continue kar lena..(continue your romance after some time)

Arnav: nehi di main to bas khushi se kahey raha tha ki...(no di I was just telling khushi that..)

Anjali smiled and said: chhotey jhoot bolne se pehele ayine mein apni shakal to dekh letey...(chhotey you should have looked at your face before lying)

That's when khushi realised that her lipstick marks were on his cheek. She instinctively covered her mouth and said: hey devi maaiya!(Oh God!)

Arnav looked at the mirror and didn't know what to do.

Payal and anjali couldn't help their laughter. Anjali cleared her throat and teased keeping a straight face: ab jo ho gaya so ho gaya... Khushiji aap jaldi se neechey aa jaaiye.. Aur chhotey tum abhi neechey jao.. ..(whatever happened has happened..khushiji come down and chhotey you go down as well)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें