Part 55

Siddharth came separately to sheesh mahal as he had some other work. He came and met the family and his eyes immediately searched for anjali. As he thought about the same, anjali came from the other end with the beautiful everlasting smile on her face. Siddharth was about to say a hello, when khushi came with a kid in her lap and said: di lagta hai janvi ko bhook lagi hai..aap usey khila dijiye..(seems like janvi is hungry...you feed her) 

And siddharth got a shock. So anjali had a child..that means she is...she is married...but... Too many questions which had no answers gathered in siddharth's head as he looked helplessly. Anjali took janvi in her arms and walked away. But siddharth wondered where was anjali's husband. While others left, siddharth stood there looking at the way anjali left. Khushi came and stood beside siddharth and held his arm. Siddharth turned towards her.

Khushi: shukriya bhaiya (thank you bhaiya)

Siddharth: thank you? Kis liye? (thank you? For what?)

Khushi: aap aaye tabhi to hum sab aise sath mein ghumne aye hai...di ke sath jo hadsa hua uske baad..(you came that's why we planned this...after what happened with di)

Siddharth said: hadsa?? (what happened?)

Khushi: haan bhaiya...Di ke sath ek bohot hi bura hadsa hua hai..(di had to go through a very bad phase)

She narrated the whole incident to siddharth. He was shocked to the core. How can someone be like this? He didn't know how to react.

Siddharth: khushi..tere sath bhi itna kuch hua..(khushi..so much happened with you as well)

Khushi: bhaiya humey kuch nehi hua hai..kyunki arnavji hamesha hamarey sath they..kash di ko bhi aisa koi sambhalne wala mil jaata(no bro..nothing happened to me because arnavji was always with me...if di would have also got someone like that...)

She left from the place but siddharth stood there. He had mixed emotions. He felt a sharp pain trying to get a feel of what anjali must have gone through..and at the same time he felt relieved realising that there was no one in anjali's life.

Hearing Payal call his name, siddharth went inside.

On the other hand arnav khushi war was on.

Both of them tried to enter their room at the same time and banged against each other.

Arnav: what the; khushi; aaah 

Arnav: tum dekh ke; khushi: aap dekh ke..(cant you see)

They had spoken with each other after a really long time. Again they looked away from each other.

After dinner, everyone gathered together.

Buaji: hai rey nandkisore kitna achha lagat hai..sab ek sath...(it feels so good that we all are together)

Nani: haan madhumatiji...saarey bachhey ek sath..kaleje ma thandak par gayi (yes..i feel so nice to see all of them together)

Mami: helo hi bye bye sasuma...itni coldwa se pnuemonia na ho jai..takez carezz kareka padi..

Nani rolled her eyes and said: manorama!

Anjali: chhotey tumhe yaad hai isi ghar mein tum kitni saari sharartey kar chukey ho. She giggled and siddharth forgot to take his eyes off her (you remember how much naughtiness you have done in this house)

Arnav defended himself: di tab main chhota tha...(di I was a kid then)

Nk: aur tab tum apne aap ko nannav kehetey they (yes and you used to call yourself nannav then)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें