Part 63

Khushi: aap..humne aapse kaha na ki humey aapse koi baat nehi karni hai..to fir aap..(I told you I don't want to talk to you but...)

Arnav: to maine kaha baat ki..(so when did I talk?)

She showed her phone and said: to fir yeh...(then what is this?)

Arnav acted innocent and said: haan maine to sirf text kiya..baat to tum kar rahi ho! (I just texted you..you are talking to me)

Khushi opened her mouth to yell at him, but couldn't get the right words
.
Arnav bent towards her and softly whispered to her ears: khushi I am waiting to take you in my arms..
Khushi closed her eyes once melting at his words. There was so much emotion and intensity in the way he said it. But then she quickly shot open her eyes, gave him one confused look and said: nehi! And went away from the place.(no!)

Arnav walked to into the room and saw the entire gang discussing something. Seeing him nk said: nannav tum kaha chaley gaye they! (where were you?)

Arnav: woh main khushi ke pass..(I was with khushi..)

Anjali: khushiji maan gayi? (she finally spoke?)

Arnav: nehi! Aur di aap bhi iske liye responsible ho..kya zarurat thi uska sath dene ki (no! and you are also responsible..what was the need of supporting her)

Anjali: okay sorry baba...lekin ab hum..actually hum sab tumharey sath hai..(okay sorry baba..but now we are with you)

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: alright..

Lavanya: lekin asr tumne abhi chamkili se kaha kya?(but what did you tell her?)

Arnav: yehi ki chaubis ghantey mein woh mere sath hogi...(that she will be with me in 24 hrs)

Nk: whaat?? Yeh tum manane gaye they ya dhamaka dene?(whaat? Were you trying to make up to her or scaring her)

Aakash: dhamaka nehi nk bhai dhamki! Aur bhai aap..aise manane gaye they aap! (you tried to convince her like this!)

Arnav: to kya karoon! Aisa hi hoon main! Aur waise bhi khushi ko in sabki aadat hai (so what to do! I am like this! And khushi is used to this)

Anjali: iska kya matlab hua chhotey!! Woh tumse itna pyaar karti hai iska matlab tum kuch bhi karoge! (what do you mean by that!! Just because she loves you so much that doesn't mean you will do anything)

Arnav defended: di main bhi to khushi se... Anyway ab maine kahey diya to kahey diya...mujhe kisi bhi tarah se khushi ko apne pass lana hai woh bhi in 24 hrs! (di even i... anyway now that I have said...she has to be with me in 24 hrs)

Nk screamed: accident!!!!

Everyone turned and said: kya!!!! (what!!!)

Nk: nannav ka accident! Ek gari aakey nannav se takrayegi aur accident!Agar nannav ka accident hoga to khushiji dauri chali ayegi (nannav's accident!! A car will come and hit nannav and khushiji will come running to him)

Arnav: what the..! Accident? Mera? Nk kabhi to sensible socho (what the!!! My accident? Nk think something sensible)

Lavanya muttered: sochne ke liye dimag chahiye! (you need a brain to think)

Nk: actually kuch dino se mere dilo dimaag pe koi aa gaya..(these days someone has captured my heart and brain)

Anjali: aa gaya nehi nk bhai chhaa gaya

Lavanya muttered: idiot!

Suddenly siddharth had a huge grin and said: waise mere pass ek idea hai...(by the way I have an idea)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें