Part 56

When sunlight peeped into the room, khushi and arnav had no idea how the day was going to be like. Last night after spending some time in the terrace, a tired khushi had slept off in arnav's arms. So with the first ray of sunlight both of them opened their eyes.

Khushi moved her hands in the air to stretch and arnav saved himself from the punch.

Arnav: wooh..khushi... 

Khushi: kya hua? (what happened?)

Arnav:subah subah meri naak todne ka irada hai kya? (you want to break my nose right in the morning?)

Khushi:kya!! Humne kab?? (what!! When did i?)

Arnav: yeah right..as usual tumhe to pata hi nehi hota hai ki tum kya kar rahi ho aur tumhare sath kya ho raha hai!!(yeah right...as usual you don't know what you are doing and what is happening to you)

Khushi sat up and said: yeh subah subah kaisa taana tha?(what kind of a sarcastic remark was this right in the morning)

Arnav: subah ho ya shyaam kya fark padta hai..tumhara dimag to 24 hrs strike pe reheta hai (morning or evening...how does it matter...your brain is on strike for 24 hrs)

Khushi: dekhiye arnavji..aap yeh mat samajhna ki kal humne aapse thode pyaar se baat ki to iska matlab hum sab kuch bhul gaye... Hum abhi bhi aapse naraaz hai..(listen..just because I spoke to you nicely yesterday doesn't mean I have forgotten everything)

Arnav: oh really!! Aisa lagta to nehi hai.. He teased her again (oh really!!! Doesn't look like...)

Khushi: lagega...dekh lena aap.. laad governor kahike! (it will..you will see that...laad governor)

She got down from the bed angrily while arnav smirked.

During breakfast, while discussing arnav's childhood anjali proudly announced he used to be a football champ, which finally resulted in a football match. The four guys decided to get on a match..with arnav and aakash in one team and nk and siddharth in the other.

While arnav was getting ready in his shorts and boots, khushi came and stood beside him and said in a sarcastic way: Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada aapne thik se suna to hoga na..waha football khelne ki baat ho rahi thi...hum to isliye kahey rahe they kyunki humey aisa laga shayed aapke kaan hartal..woh kya kehetey hai...haan strike pe gaye hai..to humne socha aapko zara bata de..taaki beizzati na ho jaye...aakhir pati hai aap hamarey (Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada ...I hope you heard properly...they were talking about a football match...I thought your ear was on strike so just wanted to check if you heard correctly....i don't want you to be embarrassed...after all you are my husband)

Arnav who was tying his shoe laces looked up and said: hmm... Khushi kumari gupta singh raizada thank you for your concern...ab kyunki tum mere liye itna sochti ho to mera bhi farz banta hai ki main bhi kuch sochu...(khushi kumari gupta singh raizada thank you for your concern...now that you think so much about me, it is even my duty to think about you...)

He crossed his arms and said: let's do something...agar yeh 'football' match main jeet gaya to fir tum wohi karogi jo main tumse kahunga...(lets do something...if I win this 'football match then you will do as I say)

Khushi confidently said: aur agar har gaye to? (and if you lose?)

Arnav: rules wohi..I will do anything u say...hum aise deals pehele bhi kar chukey hai!!...remember? He smirked (rules are same..I will do anything u say. We have done deals like this before...remember?)

Khushi: aur aap har bhi chukey hai!! Isiliye aapko to zyada yaad hoga. She threw back. (you had lost...so you would remember most)

Arnav: well we'll see. 

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें