Part 41

Khushi rushed towards him and said: woh hamari hai..humey wapas dijiye!(That is mine..give it back) 

Arnav gave it to her and said: here you go..waise bhi mujhe jo janna tha woh main jan chuka hoon..(Here you go...I have got to know whatever I needed to)

Khushi:haaw... is..iska matlab aapne hamari diary parli??aap aisa kaise..(Haaw..that means you read my diary...how can you..)

Arnav: yeah I know..mujhe nehi parni chahiye thi..lekin kya karoon..agar nehi parta to...(Yeah I know... I shouldn't have read... But if I didn't read then...)

He pulled her in his arms and said: mujhe kaise pata chalta ki jo mujhse sabse zyada nafrat karne ka dava karti thi woh mujhse sabse zyada pyaar karti hai..(How would I have known that the person who had claimed to hate me the most..actually loved me the most)

Khushi didn't know how to react. All that was in her heart was out in the open. She said: lekin yeh to ramanchi hai (but this is cheating)

Arnav: ramanchi?(Cheating?) 

Khushi: matlab ki cheating!! Aapne woh sab kuch par liya jo hamarey dil mein thi...lekin humey to kabhi pata nehi chalega ki aap kya sochtey they! (You got to know whatever was in my heart but how would I get to know what you used to think)

Arnav raised his eyebrow and said: ohkay!! Ek deal kartey hai!(Ohkay!let's do a deal)

Khushi: firse???(Again??)

Arnav: yeah! 

Khushi: nehi!(No!)

Arnav: ok then forget it

Khushi faked an anger and said: bataiye kya karna hai humey!(Say what do I have to do)

Arnav: good! Then say arnav I love you..

Khushi looked at him with rounded eyes and said: nehi!(No!)

Arnav left her hand and said: thik hai...(Okay then..)

He turned around, and khushi quickly said: I love you arnavji!

Arnav suppressed a smile turned around and said: it's arnav

Khushi: ji! 

Arnav: ji nahin!

He crossed his arms and said: common let's hear it khushi!

Khushi tried to look into his eyes once or twice but quickly looked down and then dashed towards him, hugged him, hid her face in his chest by closing her eyes and said: I love you arnav..

The most difficult thing she had ever said in her life.

Arnav wrapped her in his arms with a smile and said: I love you too khushi!

Khushi then looked up and said: ab aap humey bataiye...(Now you say..)

Arnav: what? 

Khushi: arey aapne dil ki baatein...abhi to aapne humse kaha ki aap kahenge agar humne kaha..(Whatever you felt..you only said you will tell me if I say..)

Arnav acted innocent: kya?

An annoyed khushi said: I love you arnav!

And his lips curved up in a smile making her realise that he had actually coxed her into saying it again.

She hit him on his chest.

Khushi: ab hamari bhi ek shart hai..kyunki aap hamari diary par chukey hai ab humne jo bhi likha hai us waqt aapne kya mehsoos kiya woh aap humey batayenge..manzur?(Now even I have a deal..because you have read my diary now you have to tell me everything..ok?)