Part 54

It was the night before they were to set out for lucknow. Arnav entered the room and saw khushi sitting on the bed with resting her cheek on her palm engrossed in a deep thought. Arnav quickly glanced around the room and saw the big mess around. Bags, clothes and what not around the room.

Arnav walked towards her and said: khushi!!

But khushi was unmoved, still in deep thought.

Arnav yelled: khushi!!!!! 

Khushi got shocked suddenly and in an attempt to get up quickly from the bed tripped on her dupattaa and fell into arnav's room. All happened too quickly for both to realise. But arnav held her in the nick of time.

He looked deep into her eyes and she immediately looked down.

He softly asked teasingly: kya hua? (what happened?)

Khushi struggled to get down but he mischievously tightened his grip. Khushi looked at him with rounded eyes.

Khushi: humey neechey utariye..humey bohot kaam hai...kal jaana hai aur humne ab tak saman nehi rakkhey (put me down..i have a lot of work..we need to go tomorrow and I haven't packed till now)

Arnav raised an eyebrow and moving his eyeballs round the room saying: woh to main dekh hi raha hoon (yeah I can see that)

Arnav: ab jab itna time waste kar hi chuki ho to kuch aur sahi...(since you have wasted so much time there shouldn't be a problem wasting some more)

Looking at arnav, khushi knew that arnav would tease him. She got an idea. Before he could say any further, she lightly put her fingers on his lips, looked shyly into his eyes and said in a seductive whisper: hum jantey hai ki aap kya soch rahe hai..(I know what you are thinking)

Arnav was pleasantly surprised. He looked at her. She slowly traced her fingers lightly on his lips and said: aap jo chahtey hai woh hum...(what you want...)

Arnav forgot about everything else and just kept looking at her. Realising that her plan has worked and arnav was lost in her, khushi slowly got down gave him a gentle push and ran away from his reach saying: woh hum aapko nehi de saktey..(I can't give that to you)

But couldn't go far, as arnav pulled her back to his chest.

Arnav: smart move! 

He kissed her hard on her cheek by hugging her from the back. Khushi was still laughing.

Arnav laughed as well and said: I love you..

Khushi: arnavji kitna maaza ayega na..sab milke aise pehelibaar kahi ghumne jayenge (we will have so much fun )

Arnav: maaza to ayega but..(yes we will but..)

Khushi turned around and said: par kya? (but what...)

Arnav blushed a little and said: considering waha sab rahenge main tumharey sath akele time spend kaise karunga..I mean sabke samne...(considering everyone's going to be around..how will I spend time with you alone...I mean infront of everyone..)

Khushi grinned and said: Sabke beech chhup chhupke milne mein hi to maaza hai..(its fun to take out sometime for each other avoiding everyone else's attention)

Aapko yaad hai jiji ke shaadi ke waqt hum kaise....haan yeh alag baat hai ki tab hum kuch bina soche hi...

Humey to soch ke bhi maaza aa raha hai ki sabke beech kuch pal churane mein kitna maaza ayega na?? (you remember jiji's wedding...yes it is different that we didn't think and do anything..i am so excited to even think about it...)