Part 38

Khushi panicked seeing her breakdown like that. Anjali hung her head down and sobbed.
Khushi held her and said: di..bas...please aise mat roiye di...(Di please don't cry) 

Anjali: humey maaf kar dijiye khushiji...hamari wajah se aapko itna kuch sehena para..pehele shyaamji aur fir chhotey....humey maaf kar dijiye...(Forgive me khushiji..you had to bear so much because of me..first shyaamji and then chhotey...forgive me) 

Khushi wiped her tears and said: nehi di...aap maafi mat mangiye..shyaamji ne hum dono ke sath galat kiya...khaas karke aapke sath...aur arnavji (she looked at him. His face looked pale and she knew why)..arnavji ne humey zindagi ki sabse bari khushi di hai..hamara hath thamke...(Di please...why are you apologising..shyaamji did wrong to both you and me...specially with you..and arnavji..he gave me the greatest happiness of my life by making me a part of his life) 

Arnav smiled through his tears. Anjali looked relieved and felt happy realising that things were fine between the two of them. 

Khushi: aur di maafi to humey mangni chahiye jo hum himmat nehi kar paye aapse sab sach kehene ki...(And I should apologise to you because I couldn't gather the courage to tell you the truth) 

Anjali: nehi khushiji.... Hum... 

In the meantime payal came out with anjali's daughter and said: khushi yeh dekh...yeh hai hamari janvi..(Khushi see..this is our janvi..) 

Khushi took her in her arms, smiled kissed her and said: janvi! Di yeh naam to humne..(Janvi! I had given this name..) 

Anjali touched her cheeks and said: aap hamarey sath nehi thi to kya hua...hamarey dil mein to thi na..(So what you were not with us...you were always there in our heart)

Khushi handed over janvi to payal and pulled anjali in a hug and said: bas di..ab aap bilkul nehi royengi..(Di you will not cry anymore) 

She then turned to others and said: aur aap sab bhi bilkul nehi royenge...(No one will cry) She went and hugged nani and said: hum sab kyun roye..humey to khush hona chahiye ki ab koi bura saaya humpe kabhi nehi parega...hain na naniji(why should we cry...we should be happy that the evil eye is out of our lives..isn't it naniji?)

Nani stroked her hair and said: haan bitiya..hum log bilkul nehi royenge...ab aap jo aayi gayi humri khushi..(Yes..we will not cry..now that you have come back) 

Khushi: to fir tayer raha..kal holi hai aur hum sab milke holi khelenge..(So its set..tomorrow is holi and we will celebrate holi together)

Anjali was a bit hesitant. She said: woh khushiji hum..(Actually khushiji..I..) 

Khushi: di issey pehele ki aap kuch bole hum aapko bata de ki aap na nehi bol sakti (before you say something let me tell you that you can't say no) 

Anjali smiled and said: okay baba..hum na nehi kahenga...(Okay ..I will not say no)

Khushi: yeh hui na baat... 

She then turned to arnav and said: aur aap...aap waha aise kya kharey hai..aapne suna nehi kal holi hai..(What are you standing there for? Haven't you heard tomorrow is holi)

Arnav: what the...to main kya karoon? (What the..so what do I do)

Khushi: kya matlab is main kya karoon ka... Kitni saari taaiyari karni hai.. Sirf naak fulake what the what the karne se saarey kaam aapne aap nehi ho jayenge..(What do you mean..we have to make so many arrangements..if you just stand and flare your nose, it won't help)

Payal and anjali looked at each other and giggled..yes their khushi was back. 

Before arnav could yell at her, she said: Di, jiji hum abhi aatey hai(di,jiji I will be back)
and ran towards her room. Arnav looked at the others once and followed her. 

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें