Part 53

Payal held his hand and made him sit and said: bhaiya baitho na..aur batao aap kya khoage? (sit here...and tell me know what you want to eat)

Khushi jumped in and said: hum jantey hai...hum jantey hai..hamarey hatho ki bani hui jalebi..hum yun gaye and yun aaye...(I know I know... the jalebis made by me... I will just go and come)

Before anyone could say anything she left from the place and returned in no time with sweets made by her. She stuffed one in siddharth's mouth and said: bataiye kaisa laga? (tell me how is it)

Siddharth munched it and an impatient khushi said: bataiye na...(tell me na) He somehow finished munching and said: khushi khane to de... Waise yeh to bilkul..(khushi let me have it..by the way this is like...)

Khushi: sohan halwai ki dukan ki jalebi ki tarah hai na? (just like the one we used to get in sohan halwai's shop)

Siddharth nodded his head and said no Khushi looked at him and said: to fir? (then?) Siddharth smiled and said: ussey bhi achhi hai...(better than those)

Payal asked: bhaiya aapne bataya nehi aap itne din kaha they...(you didn't tell us where you were all these days)

Siddharth: tujhe to pata hai na jab mummy ki death ke baad papa ne doosri shaadi ki to main yeh accept nehi kar paya aur hostel chala gaya....uske baad scholarship leke america...itne saal kisise koi rishta nehi rakkha..naraaz tha khudse..zindagi se..fir achanak kuch dino pehele ek project mila india

mein...india mein aatey hi sabse pehele main lucknow gaya chachaji chachiji aur tum dono se milne...waha pata chala tum log delhi mein ho...yahaan aakey chachiji se suna ki tum dono ki shaadi ho gayi aur tum dono yahaan ho...isliye socha milne aa gaya...(you know na when mom passed away and dad got married again, I couldn't accept that and I went to a hostel and then to America with a scholarship...didn't keep in touch with anyone all these years as I was very upset with life...few days back I got a project in india..went to meet you guys in lucknow but got to know you all are in delhi and then chachiji told me that you both are married and are here...so came to meet you)

Laga tha sab kuch shayed badal gaya hoga...lekin yahaan aake pata chala sab kuch bilkul waisa hai..meri dono behene bhi waisi hai..sahemi hui si payal aur pagal khushi.. Badla hai to bas khushi ki naak...pehele hamesha beheti thi!! (I thought everything had changed but after coming here I realized everything is just the same..both my sisters are same..payal the quiet one and khushi the crazy one. Only thing that had changed is khushi's nose which used to run always)

Khushi looked at everyone who laughed out and beat siddharth.

Aakash: tum india kitne dino ke liye aye ho (how long will you be in india)

Siddharth: aakash looks like a month or so..

Arnav: that's great

Suddenly nk shrieked: idea!!!! Idea!!!

Arnav: what the..!!

Nk: mere pass ek brilliant idea hai!! (I have a brilliant idea)

Arnav said sarcastically: brilliant idea!! Really?

Nk: ab jab saarey brothers and unke sisters sath mein hai...to kyun na hum sab kahi jhumne chale??? (when all the brothers and their sisters are together why don't we go out somewhere)

Khushi: jhumne nehi ghumne nanheji!!wah kya baat kahi aapne! (that's great)

Aakash: haan nk bhai yeh baat bilkul sahi kaha aapne...(this a great idea)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें