Part 28

Khushi joined office. Though it was a small office, the people out there were nice to her. The experience was quite different from her stint at AR Designs where she only faced humiliation everyday. Seven days had passed eversince she had met arnav. Though she kept telling herself that it didn't matter to her if arnav was there or not, still she kept missing him badly. Her eyes always kept searching for him. Her mind kept telling her that he had gone back to delhi and would never be back, but her heart was in a state of denial. 

On the eighth day when she walked into office, she found people in the office murmuring about something. Khushi at first didn't understand the reason. On asking one of her colleagues she learnt that a new managing director will be joining and they were discussing about that. Soon he entered. Khushi's mouth was left open seeing the person. It was none other than Arnav. She didn't know how to react. As she was introduced to arnav, her mouth remained open in shock. Arnav smirked and walked past. He couldn't deny but her face was a sight to watch at that time.
While the others in the office was busy discussing how good looking their new boss was, khushi sat at her desk and muttered: iss laad governor ki itni himaat ki woh hamarey hi daftar mein...unhe kya lagta hai unke pass paisa hai to woh kuch bhi kar saktey hai...woh humey nehi jantey..hamara naam bhi khushi kumari gupta hai...(how dare he come to my office..what does he think..just because he has money he can do anything ...he doesn't know me..I am khushi kumari gupta..) 

She sat down to type her resignation letter and then went and knocked in his cabin. Arnav knew by the sound of the bangles that it was none other than his lovely wife. Without even looking at her, he extended his hand and said: yeah give.. 

Khushi was taken by surprise. She hid the letter behind her and said: kya?? (What??)
Arnav looked up and said coolly: resignation letter. I am sure ki tum wohi dene aayi ho...(resignation letter. I am sure you have come to give me that) 

Khushi was shocked again. She crushed the paper in her hand and said nervously: ne..nehi... hu...hum to hum bas aapse yeh kehene aaye they ki aapke in sab harkaton se humey koi fark nehi padta hai..(No I just came to tell you that all such moved of yours doesn't have any effect on me) 

Arnav smirked and said: oh really..aisa lag to nehi raha hai...tabhi to tum aise daurti hui mere pass aayi...by the way I don't think tum yahaan kaam kar paogi...I mean saradin meri ankhon ke samne...I don't think so...(oh really...doesn't look like..that's why you came running to me..by the way I don't think you can work here...I mean entire day infront of my eyes) 

Khushi got extremely angry and said: hum kya kar saktey hai aur kya nehi aapko us baarey mein raaye dene ki koi zarurat nehi samjhe Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada..(You don't have to comment on what I can do and I what I can't Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada) 

Arnav sat on his desk with his arms crossed and said: well in that case that's sir for you..aur aj se tum meri personal assistant ho... I hope you don't have a problem with that khushi...(well in that case that's sir for you and you are my personal assistant...I hope you don't have a problem with that khushi..) 

Khushi crossed her arms and said in a firm voice: khushi kumari gupta
Aww he liked that attitude of hers!! 

Arnav: alright Ms. Gupta mere sath kaam karne ke kuch rules hai.. rule number one: no questions, rule number two: no questions, rule number three: no questions..yaani ki main jo keheta hoon woh chupchap suno...(there some rules for working with me..rule number one: no questions, rule number two: no questions, rule number three: no questions..means listen to whatever I say without questioning) 

Khushi was about to open her mouth, but arnav said instantly: bina koi sawal kiye...is that clear? (No questions..is that clear?) 

Khushi kept quiet. 

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें