Arc 1: Counterattack In The End Of The World (4)

The hot waitress walked in front of the road, and the long curly hair fell behind her back. As she walked and swayed gently, her waist was swaying and swaying, and she was so hot that she couldn’t immediately rush.

In this beautiful scenery, Ye Keji·Sinian turned a blind eye and could not even attract a little interest.

The slender phoenix rushed forward, and the slightly nostalgic eyes swept across the doors on both sides of the corridor, but there was no reaction to the various sounds faintly inside.

The beautiful waiter with the road, Lianbu, moved gently, twisted and swayed in front of the ground, and smiled from time to time, hooked very.

She can work in the night, her eyesight will not be bad. She is also very familiar with the famous Ye Jiada master who is famous for this time. Just regret that there is no chance to contact. At this time, I saw the real person, seeing the hunter, the young. Handsome and strong, strong, who does not love?

Can you marry such a character, isn’t it much better than her work in this windy place? As long as he leaks a little bit in the finger, she no longer has to run for a living!

Although she has never heard of Ye Shao’s love affairs, she is very confident in her own appearance, and she believes that 99% of her grasp can be hooked into her hands.

Unfortunately, the eyes were thrown to the blind, and the high-funded handsome Kay had no response at all, and the beauty waiter almost smashed a silver tooth.

"Ye Shao, you wait a moment." The beauty waiter stood at the door of the box and made a slightly welcoming posture. The beauty of her chest was completely exposed to Ye Si Nian's sight as she leaned over.

Ye Si Nian faintly swept, the sound was not shocked: "Qin Ge is not here?"

The beauty waiter's body is obviously stiff, and when he opens his mouth, he faintly gnaws his teeth: "Qin Ge already has guests, Ye Shaohe does not consider other people..."

The voice did not fall, the opposite door of the box suddenly opened, and a tall man walked out of the door with a blank expression.

Ye Si Nian looked at it subconsciously, and his eyes met. Both sides were a meal.

"General Qin, how can you hold it?" Qin Song inexplicably picked up his feet and held Qin Shiyue's shoulder to look across.

Ye Si-nian’s line of sight did not lightly pass over the slender hands of the white scorpion, and quickly swept away the male and female face, slightly raising his eyebrows, and greeted with a sigh of joy: “Qin General?”

Qin Shiyue returned to the moment, nervously, his facial expressions were stiff, and he nodded in a difficult way. His tone of voice was blunt: "Sinian."

You, you, you don't misunderstand me, nothing!

The opposite man's tone was alienated and expressionless, only a little bit sloppy, Ye Sinian flashed and flashed, and blinked and stood behind Qin Shiyue, curiously looking at his boy, his lips slowly smacked a little With a satirical smile: "The generals of Qin are so excited, I will not bother."

Said, he turned his face to the waiter and gently nodded: "Take a good technical master to send over."

The beauty waiter was stunned by the cold sight of Mori, who was falling on his body. He nodded and said: "Ye Shao waits, people will send it immediately!"

It’s just like being chased by ghosts and chasing away, and no longer wants to keep the pace of swaying.

Ye Si Nian turned his head again and showed a smile to Qin Shiyue that a man knows: "There is something in the body, leaving."