Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (18)

Li Bingxun rushed back to his own palace, recalling the way that the beloved person turned around under his own heart, and his heart was sweet and excited.

Speaking of it, he never thought that he would really be able to get the heart of his heart.

In any case, she is the father's nephew after all. Although he loved it a long time ago, he still dared not go beyond the pool.

But fortunately, God is standing next to him.

Thinking of what happened that day, Li Bingxun’s face evoked a sweet and sweet smile.

Since hearing her being pampered by her father, Li Bingxun couldn't stand the anger and possessiveness in her heart. The next day, while the father was still in the DPRK, he secretly entered the palace and went to the Yunhua Hall.

The time is still early. Yesterday, just the softness of Cheng Huan is still in my sleep, but I didn’t expect anyone to dare to go to this point. I even bypassed the guardian maid and went directly into her boudoir. Li Bingxun, who just wanted to open her mouth and call for help, was noticed by her movement. Lived in the mouth.

On the eyes of the horror, I felt the softness of the palm, Li Bingxun smoldered for a night, the anger suddenly stagnation, the apex was soft for a moment, and my mind flashed past yesterday in this bed, how is this person in front of him? Be...

A pain in his heart, anger again boiled up, he stared straight at the soft eyes of tears, eyes full of bereavement pain and complaints.

There was a chill in the back of the soft, but the face was not visible at all. The mouth of his tightly swayed movement moved, and the lips brushed his palm.

The apex of the heart itch, Li Bingxun, who was originally angered, did not have much reason. At this time, he was completely crazy. He violently pulled back his hand and held her shoulders tightly. The angry geological asked: "Why?! Why? betray me!"

There was a trace of doubt in the soft heart. Before she had time to ask for an export, she was kissed by Li Bingxun, who was red-faced.

She did not think about struggling, but in addition to asking for help, she could not break away from Li Bingxun’s embarrassment, but if she wanted to help, then her reputation would be over.

Moreover, before she noticed that Li Bingxun thought about her, she used to have a good idea of ​​retreating. So although this behavior seems unacceptable, she is not very surprised, even early. Psychological preparation.

So, although I don't know what kind of madness Li Bingxun made in the end, after the soft heart thought of it, she did not refuse. On the contrary, she performed very well.

After the impulsive Li Bingxun was in the heart, after discovering her response, he suddenly decided.

He will know! Softness is to love yourself! Temporary commitment to the father is only because of his identity!

After a long kiss, Li Bingxun screamed at the softness of the softness of the water. Although his anger had disappeared, he was still in a bad mood: "I came to see you yesterday!"

Soft softness in his arms changed his face, but only for a moment, her ugly face instantly turned into a slap in the face, the body shrank a little, while slowly moving his hand slowly, while crying: " You disliked my body? So, why bother to come and provoke me!"

Her crying suddenly made Li Bingxun feel a pain in his heart, and he hugged her again. He said, "What nonsense! I... I’m just a moment! You can’t do it for me, how can I dislike you? ?!"

"But I am your father's emperor..." The soft face is full of shame, but when I think of my identity, I can't help but cry.

"Reassured!" Li Bingxun flashed a glimpse in his eyes. He stared at his soft eyes and promised: "Relax! One day, I will take you out of this harem!"