Escape from the Dark Island (10)

There was a moment of silence in a moment, and the blue-green vines on the neck side of Ye Si Nian were more vivid. The dark green eyes were fixed on the man who was not far away and was pale and pale. His eyes were full of vigilance and hostility. .

The man’s half-length black straight hair has grown to the shoulders, wet by the water vapor, and hangs directly on the side of the face. The thick black eyes of the thick ink are staring at Allen, pale and thin fingers. Gently point his eyebrows across the air.

Hum~

Like a flame ignited from the heart, Alan, two meters tall, squinted back and down, clearly showing that the muscles were huge, but tried to hide in the shadow of Yessian. .

Ye Si Nian: "..."

The brawny who is half a head taller than himself tries to hide behind him. Even in this moment of anger, Ye Sinian couldn't help but squint his eyes and hang a large row of thick black lines from the forehead.

On the other hand, the man with a pale face was pale and his fingertips trembled slightly, and the ink-colored eyes fainted a faint smile, but he blinked and was used by Allen as a sheltered bay, and his eyes rose to the ground. The anger.

The eyes became colder and colder, and the curvature of the man's lips in a neat suit was even bigger. He slowly retracted his hand and gently lifted his chin.

The dark green pupils slammed, and Ye Sinian’s heart tightened, and the blue-green vines on the neck side flashed invisibly.

Not far away, a green leaf was wrapped in a slightly hot wind, falling into the ground.

Allen squinted and stunned at the two people who had been together for a moment.

In the anger, the sight of the cold, the savage and unrestrained killings, the broken leaves that were swept away, and the broken sounds from the kicks...

"Oh..." Allen only felt that his brain was almost a paste. He looked at the two people who couldn’t play, and only thought that something very important was ignored by him...

How...what is it... just hit it up...

Ye Si Nian flashed a cold light in his eyes, and the blue-green vines on the neck side were darker, and the lips evoked a cold smile. The shot was lightning fast, and the vines on the wrist pierced, facing the opposite face. The ruddy man swallowed.

The neat suit on the body had long been splashed with yellow-green juice and finely-grained grass leaves. At this time, I looked a little embarrassed. The man with half-length black hair was flushed and violently turned away, avoiding the leaves. Si Nian’s attack was clearly at a disadvantage in this fight. He bit his teeth, and the pair of dark-colored pupils looked far away.

The tall man was taut and tightened his muscles, and he followed his eyes with Ye Si Nian, and he didn’t even care about looking at himself...

The apex of the heart was tingling, and the pale face added a bit of blood. He regained his hate in hate. He inadvertently swept the coat that was exactly the same as Allen. The heart was even more angry, watching Ye Sin’s eyes almost change. Become red...

A glaring red light flashed.

Ye Si Nianmo's green pupils shrank and shrunk, and the long eyelashes trembled, staring vigilantly at the suit man who was more wicked in the air.

=============================================

The huge black feathers slammed open, and the dark brilliance flowed in the dim light of the rain forest. The red-eyed man clenched his teeth and stared at Ye Si Nian’s eyes full of anger and killing. Intention, it seems that the more powerful, the face is even more pale.