Arc 3: Counterattack Of The Fiancee Through The Field (6)

Ye Sinian evokes a sinister smile, sharp pointed teeth grind the soft earlobe of the lover, and the lips that are kissed with red lips are lightly opened, which is a sigh of exclamation. Chu Yue clearly distinguishes the meaning of gloating from it. .

After listening to him, even if he was so impulsive at this time, he had to pant and stop.

Chu Yue squats in the middle of the arms of the lover's exquisite clavicle to draw a deep red trace, slender and powerful fingers from the back of the head into the collar and put on the smooth back neck, fine and sturdy.

The lover's fingertips with a long-aid dance sword made a knife, and the rough touch made Ye Sinian shudder in his heart. He leaned over and hid, and Feng Xiaoda yelled at him: "No touch!" ”

"You are mine, why can't you touch it?" Chu Yue raised his eyebrows, but instead of stopping his hand, he tried harder, and his fingertips smacked through the phoenix mark that needed to be carefully touched.

The phoenix-shaped imprint of the priest was very sensitive. Ye Si-nian was trembled, and some of them were angrily pushed away and slammed his back neck: "Take you again!"

The smile in Chu Yue’s eyes couldn’t stop. He was very fluently pointing to the bottom of his body. He said, “You just touched me?”

"Hey! Dengzizi!" Yesi’s face was red, and he glanced at him with hatred, turned and ran out.

Looking at his own little lover, he left himself and ran out. Chu Yue took a long while to react, and looked down at the little brother who looked up with pity, and he shook his head with a smile.

You can't live yourself!

================

After staying in the account for a long time, Chu Yue changed his clothes and his face turned black.

Cheng Xiong has been waiting for a long time, Cheng Jia and Chu family have a good life, he and Chu Yue are also good brothers and brothers, although the week is always a lot of trouble, but the feelings are a good one, Chu Yue personality Indifferent, he is a big deal who doesn't care about other people's faces, so the two get along very well.

He was here to ask how to reset the people who were saved from the thief, but when he saw the general’s dark face that was different from the past, the ruthless Cheng’s sorrowful bells for many years, I can’t wait. Pull your legs and run.

But Chu Yue is looking for him, how can he let him slip away? Blocking people quickly, Chu Yue took a foot and said: "What run?"

Cheng Xiaoyi touched the back of his head and said with a bitter face: "Because I think you have no good things to find me..."

Chu Yue nodded and said: "You guessed it well. You will solve it yourself in the future. Don't bother me."

Looking at his unremarkable expression, Cheng Xiaoying vomited blood in his heart. "Oh!"

"You don't understand, this general wants to discuss the issue of the marriage." Chu Yue lifted his chin and smashed the fragile heart of the bachelor: "Busy."

I don't understand Cheng Xiaoying: "..."

Chu Yue turned to the carriage of his own child with satisfaction, but before he took a few steps, he saw Yang Yuzhang who was not far from him.

It is this person who annoyed his own children!

His face was cold and cold, and Chu Yue’s eyes glanced at him coldly, letting him hesitate to stop in front of him, and then he did not care to lift his feet.