Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (20)

In the past two months, because of some unspeakable physical reasons, the emperor had to invite Ziyuan into the palace to sneak into the body, and for the time being, he was not lucky enough to be fortunate, so on the surface, An An was divided into clouds. The softness in the Huadian has more opportunities and Li Bingxun’s private meeting.

If she was in the past, she was not saved because of falling water, and she did not see the sweetness of freedom and love outside the palace. Naturally, there would be no other thoughts, but now she is full of this high palace wall all the time. disgust.

In the past six months, she has been living outside the palace. There are no ruthless emperors who are getting older. They don’t have the ambition to compete with themselves. They are not so high that they block the blue sky, and they don’t always have their own rudeness. The prince...

The man loves himself so affectionately, gentle, handsome, tall, young, like the beautiful love of the talented and beautiful in all the dramas. In the place where the beauty is the ultimate, he treats himself with tenderness and care.

For the first time, she realized what it meant to be stunned. For the first time, she was carefully taken care of by the palm of her hand. The heart was replaced by heartbeat because of the uneasiness and embarrassment in a strange place. For the first time in her life, she produced a tribute to her palace. disgust.

But often it is counterproductive.

Just as their affection became more and more lingering, she was found and brought back.

Returning to the harem of the cage, the dissatisfaction and suffocation in her heart grew deeper and deeper, and she did not even care about it. She did not resist Li Bingxun’s behavior. As the relationship became closer, the heart became more and more revengeful. .

She thought that when Li Bingxun really took her out of the palace, she would completely escape and escape far away to find the man who had a deep affection for her.

As for Li Bingxun? In the days to come, the more he regrets, the happier she is.

Before she put it, she might think that Li Bingxun is also a good choice, but after being loved by that person, he has become very unbearable.

Although she does not feel that their relationship is a big deal, there is nothing for the person to keep the body as jade, even prepared for psychological preparation, but! But this does not mean that she can not retaliate.

On the contrary, the gentler and active on her face, the more hateful and disgusted in her heart.

Until I found myself pregnant.

If she and Li Bingxun don't have that relationship now, she doesn't intend to tell anyone about her pregnancy. After all, this deep palace is too dangerous. Mei Long and others are stunned, she will be pregnant. Become a target immediately!

But now it is different. With the protection of Li Bingxun, she can say that the child in her stomach is his. He is obsessed with himself. If he knows that he is pregnant with his child, can he still see himself being guilty in the palace. ? Will inevitably get yourself out of the palace as soon as possible!

As long as you can leave this cage as soon as possible! She will have a chance to return to that person!

I figured this out, and the softness seems to have finally seen the long-lost hope. The heart that is gradually depressed by Li Bingxun’s tempering and dragging is once again full of fighting spirit.

In the heart of the soft-hearted plan, while trying to succumb to his own pregnant things, while sending a heart to the palace quietly sent a letter to Li Bingxun, telling him that he was pregnant.