Arc 2: Counterattack Of The Adopted Young Master(7)

Qin Shiyue stared at the computer screen with a serious look, as if he had encountered any major life problems.

To be honest, the people in this pink little forum are more yellow, and it happens to be the afternoon. It’s the time when the mental sluggish job burnout, and when you see such a bright show, you don’t have to blow it all. The pot?

Qin Shiyue looked at the higher and higher floors with his lips, staring at the increasingly welcoming and open-hearted message, hesitating for a long while, or quietly opened the link.

There is nothing to be afraid of, right?

The speed of the network was very fast. After the opening, Qin Shiyue discovered that the quality of this video was quite good. Even the small shackles at the man's collar bones were clearly seen.

Uh huh? ! clavicle! ! !

Qin Shiyue slammed back to God, his back suddenly straight and his eyes widened!

I saw a white big bed, two naked and naked men seem to just woke up, exchanged a kiss with a close smile.

Uh... well, this is nothing... Qin Shiyue decided to keep looking down, but the tip of the ear in the starting room was slightly red.

The intimate Good Morning kiss is getting more and more fierce, and the more sturdy man seems to be unsatisfied with the fact that the man who is thin and thin is pressed down on the bed, and the hot kiss goes down the man's throat all the way...

Lying, lying! ! !

Qin Shiyue looked stunned at the black head that kept going up and down, only three! View! All! Be! brush! new! Now! ! !

But how can technical tutorials be limited to this? The thin man on the video violently twitched and couldn't suppress it. He slammed it out of the computer. Qin Shiyue slammed the mouse and looked at their next move.

The strong man smiled at the camera and skillfully opened his legs with some confused eyes and leaned over...

Qin Shiyue simply threw the mouse out...

It’s too scary and too shame to be straightforward! ! !

The little man in the heart mad at the wall suddenly paused, and Qin Shiyue’s heart moved, silently replacing the two men with him and the stupid rabbit...

Hey! ! !

The heartbeat speed almost burst, and Qin Shiyue turned to the bed with a fright, and blushing his head with his pillow.

=================

"Is things getting it?" Rong Buping took the phone and pressed the elevator door very well. The smile on his lips was confident and calm, his voice was low and magnetic, and he entered the elevator gracefully.

"Get it, I will send it to you as soon as possible." On the other side of the ocean, Chen Rong looked sullenly and twitched his tie. His eyes were blue and he looked tired as if he had not slept overnight, but his voice was gentle and soft.

"Well, I am waiting for you." Rong Buping stepped out of the elevator and walked down the corridor, without knowing how the younger brother got the plan.

His big brother has never been able to see him. Chen Rong has long been used to it. He even guessed that there might not be anyone in the world who could really make Rong Buping look good.

He is like a lion who stands tall, looking down on all beings with all his gaze, calm and powerful, seemingly everywhere, but in reality he is not involved in boring emotions.