Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (1-2)

The blue water was swept down by the salty sea breeze, and it hit a pile of snow-white foam. The clouds covered the sky and the light was completely dark.

The shell wind chimes hanging under the eaves, which have faded, hit a rushing sound in the wind. The white stone house with the traces of the years has been printed on the outer wall. The crockery made by the two masters is in the house. The incoming wind swayed slightly.

Ye Si Nian clenched his lips tightly, and his blue eyes were dead.

Among the slender hands is a big hand that has lost its temperature. The statue of Yesian is usually sitting on the edge of the bed for a long time. In the love nest covered with traces of life, time seems to be stagnant.

The wind chimes under the eaves finally could not withstand the infighting of the wind. After struggling for a long time, they finally broke down. They broke down on the white stone wall, and the sound was inaudible in the sound of the roaring wind.

Ye Si Nian, who sat on the edge of the bed, finally moved. He lowered his head and gently stroked the deep purple fishtail. His fingertips crossed the tarnished scales and shivered slightly.

The fluffy little milk cat licked a pair of blue eyes, squatting in the ground and carrying his claws, curiously patted the beautiful mushrooms shaking in the wind.

Suddenly, as if it was sensed, he slammed his claws, and the furry ears on his head erected alertly, and the long tail behind him stopped moving.

The beautiful house that stood on the coast since birth was as if it was going to go with the wind in the fog. What the older orc was holding in his arms, only the dark purple light flashed through the blur, and he stretched out behind his back. The wings of the feathers rushed to the rough sea.

The little milk cat blinked and suddenly felt a little uneasy in his heart. The paw scratched his head on the grass. He looked at his father by unknown. He said, "Father, where is Grandpa Ian?"

The tall orc bent over and held the little milk cat into his arms. Inherited from his father's blue eyes, he crossed a deep sorrow. He licked the furry ears of the little milk cat, and his voice was low: "He wants to carry Grandfather Odley went to a place where only the beast **** knew."

"Is it the same as Grandpa Isa?" The little milk cat licked in the arms of the orcs, why do everyone go there? Grandpa Yis went, Grandpa Blair also went, now even Grandpa Ian and Grandpa Odley have to go? What is good there?

"Yes, the beast will give them eternal peace." The strong orc clenched the little milk cat in his arms and stood in the same place for a while, eventually turning around and heading for the tribe.

The little milk cat broke the father's shackles, and the front and rear claws climbed up to his generous shoulders, and the blue eyes looked at the boundless sea.

In the sea fog, the orcs with black feathers clenched their lover in their arms, and in the increasingly large sea breeze, they flew to the unknown distant place.

==================================================

Micro-closed eyes fell on the silver-white ring, feeling the sad soul finally got a little comfort, and Ye Si-nian took a long sigh of relief, which slowly opened his eyes.

It is still a system space filled with cold metal color. Ye Si's eyes turn slightly, and Feng Xiao gently sweeps through the golden hourglass that is not full, and is on the control panel in front of him.

The shimmering eyes were surging, and Ye Si-year licked his lips and looked at the green tree with no expression.

In the past, the plain green tree was faintly shining around the outline, but only for a moment, the faint golden brilliance was forcibly suppressed, as if it was an illusion.