Arc 3: Counterattack Of The Fiancee Through The Field (9)

The night is deep, and in the past, the quiet and dignified deep house compound has been screamed and calmed.

It’s like a Mars that falls on kerosene. It’s just a moment, the whole Houfu’s house is full of people, just like the pre-arranged. After hearing the scream, ten sticks are holding the stick. The servants of the lanterns came from all over, followed by countless unidentified truths and thought that they had entered the thief's companion and went straight to the small courtyard where Ye Si Nian was.

The dim light gathered together and came along the path of the path, like a fire dragon. Some people seemed to be afraid of going late and benefited less. The feet ran fast, and the lanterns on their hands were shaken. When I couldn’t move, I turned my head back and changed to a brighter glazed lamp. When I was in a hurry, Houhou’s backyard was as white as it was.

Obviously still on the road, some of the heads of the people have already pretended to be filled with indignation and disdainful expressions. They hate to walk across the small courtyard where the position is partial, roaring and catching the two clothes. people.

The fantasies in my mind are getting more and more fierce. I think that the benefits that I will get after the event are over, everyone can't help but fly, but only halfway through, the fire dragon has survived.

I saw a young pavilion with a smocked trousers and a white flower skin, and fell to the ground in amazement. I saw that someone finally came, and I don’t want to hide my identity. Busy and panicked at them and said: "Come on! Help the son!"

The heads of the middle-aged servants face each other. They are all the confidants that Xue used to use in these years. I have already known the lady’s plan tonight. Seeing this young son is so old, he can’t guess who he is. ?

Some of them thought about the activity, and when they saw their brains, they figured out the key. They thought that Du Qinghuan was steadily in the pavilion. His eyes flashed a glimmer of color. He wanted to greet him. He reached out and took it from behind him. After the bright light of the glazed lamp, step forward and slammed into the shackles that were as thin as the flaps.

"Stop!" A scream of female voice mixed with anger and horror came out from the gazebo. I was going to tear it down and let the middle-aged man who was inside the scene stunned and stunned. He was familiar. The voice was so fierce and then two steps back. His eyes widened in amazement and his mouth murmured: "This... husband... madam?!"

The screaming voice was too high. The original attention was only on the younger son who was shocked by the familiar voice. Their expressions instantly turned from smug expectations to panic and panic. For a time, the gazebo was silent.

"Ah... um..." The needles around the gazebo can smell the sound of the wind, without the noise of the crowd, and the shackles that are suppressed and unbearable. The cockroaches are instantly magnified, and the maids are scared.

Originally planned to take a servant who did not know the truth to go to Du Qinghuan's small courtyard to catch a traitor, took the opportunity to ruin his reputation, but did not expect halfway to actually encounter such a large oolong, which should have been lying on Du Qinghuan's bed. The Wang family son and the lady rolled up together!

At this point, it’s too late to pretend that nothing happened. They want to make things bigger and better. They call too many people in the name of catching thieves. Now there are dozens of people around the pavilion. There are still people coming over.

A few middle-aged servants were repenting at this time. This did not catch Du Qinghuan’s ugly behavior. At least there was no worry about his life. But now that he saw the sinister and ugly things of the master, can they still get better?