Arc 6: Counterattack through the species (15-16 End)

I couldn't describe the mood of Shangbei at this time. He slammed his chest and gasped, his eyes staring red at the screen, only to think that his brain would be blown up!

Are these people crazy? ! That movie is so popular in the original world, and it should be better to look at the places where you have been wronged! How could it be as bad as they said!

I just refute their words, although the tone is a bit rushing, but it makes sense! Why are they chasing themselves?

The ten fingers almost made a deep impression on the desktop, and under the anger of the heart, Shangbei forgot that things were not so bad, just because of his swearing words under the impulse, suddenly provoked the anger of the online audience. He is only full of feeling that those people are deliberately looking for jealousy. They are good at watching their own movies. Maybe they are the waters that others have invited!

Thinking of the newspaper movie that was released at the same time as himself, the conspiracy theories in Shangbei’s mind are getting bigger and bigger.

The movie, which I don’t know, is obviously not comparable to myself, but those people are always desperately trying to hold low in the comments, blowing the film into a slap in the face, smearing their own movies with no use, the evidence is so obvious, those What is a person not a water army?

It must be that the movie is afraid of not being able to compete for itself, so please ask the Shuijun to smear on the Internet and smear them to raise them. They are afraid that they will lose!

It must be like this!

The more I think about it, the more I feel that I am justified. When Shangbei looks at the comments of those who boast about their own comments, the mentality is completely different. Just now, it was angry that those people did not know the goods, but now they are proud and despised.

Deeply aware that he found the truth, the shackles on the north side became a smug smug, and he sat down with a sigh of relief, looking at the refreshed comments like a clown.

After thinking about it, Shangbei felt that there was no need to indulge them, so he sneered a few times and reached out and knocked on the keyboard.

"There is no difference in standing behind the sky. The Linghan crew is not a local fan group. It’s not bad for money. Look at the water army that people ask for! It’s really fighting! But the eyes of the masses are bright! You think desperately Can you win the fire? But it’s just a newspaper movie that sells emotions and deceives tears. Would you like to compare it to the rivers and lakes? It’s a dream! I can’t stand this pure passer-by!”

Ye Si Nian's eyebrows were slightly picked. He glanced at the so-called passer-by's comments that had just been refreshed. He hooked his lips and gently pointed his fingertips to publish the already edited content.

He would like to see how this protagonist will end up.

==========================================================

I was deeply impressed by the four fists, and I was afraid that my comments would be overwhelmed by the waters. Shangbei couldn’t wait to see the people who were mad at the face after being beaten, and hurriedly stood up and left the room.

I moved out of the small rented house early. He now lives in the villa of Wang Liyong's house. Although he feels that he feels that he lives in someone else's home and has some damage to his tall image, Xiaomei has not officially promised to do it. Your own girlfriend, you must seize every opportunity! Just like now, the so-called near-water building has the first month to live under the same roof. Is it not a matter of sticking together?