Arc 1: Counterattack In The End Of The World (9)

"Ah."

It was pleasing by Qin Shiyue’s sloppy performance. Ye Si smiled and licked his lips. He held his chin on the table with one hand, and the phoenix squatted, staring at the ear of Qin Shiyue slowly red.

The beautiful and innocent young man’s mouth sighed with a light smile, but the phoenix on the slightest pick revealed a hint of evil, slanting over it, and it looked like a crime.

Ye Si Nian eyes stared at Qin Shiyue, who was standing beside him, his eyes squinting up and down his figure, and the ambiguity was clear.

Qin Shiyue was in a stalemate, and his heartbeat was stagnant for a moment. He repeated and fluttered in the eyes of his dew.

Ye Si Nian’s lips were more intensely smiling, and he suddenly hooked his fingers, his voice was low, but he was not strong enough to refuse.

"I want to do you."

Qin Shiyue raised his head violently, regardless of the overturned glass of wine, barely maintained a calm and reserved attitude, and his voice was hoarse: "Do you really?"

Ye Si Nian raised his eyebrows and simply stretched his arm around his collar, pulling the distance between the two and breathing.

"What, don't you dare?"

Finger presses on the neck side of Qin Shiyue, and the lifeline of the beating is constantly beaten. Ye Si Nian squints dangerously, and suddenly the base lifts, and the tip of his tongue smashes through the lips of Qin Shiyue.

The whole body vascular burst, and Qin Shiyue no longer cares about the other, slammed the man and slammed it back.

Ye Si Nian closed his eyes and deepened the kiss.

==========================

Ye Zhai, Ye Liu put on a custom suit, standing in front of the mirror, rarely a bit fascinating.

He did not know what had happened. Since Ye Si Nian left Ye Family six months ago, he was not doing anything.

In the base, Qin Shiyue’s power gradually grew, and even the trend of the first person in the base was aroused. He was greatly reduced by the strength of his suppression. Because of Yesian’s sake, he and Qin Shiyue did not have any possibility of easing. Combined with other forces to barely support.

He didn't even know why Qin Shiyue valued Ye Sinian so much. Is it just for his appearance?

Yes, although his personality qualifications can't help the wall, it is really good!

That's it!

Thinking of the beautiful boys in the base who depended on the strong people to survive, Ye Liu wrinkled his face in disgust, and added a few points to the person who had his own blood in his body, the disappointment and disdain in his heart.

Clearly flowing his own blood, why didn't he inherit his own advantages?

Unlike Feiyan, he did not say anything about his heart and mind, and he worked very hard. In order to help him, he stayed in the institute day and night, only to develop a virus vaccine at an early date.

Thinking of the various advantages of the lover, Ye Liu's face gradually improved.

Also confirmed that there was nothing wrong with the body, Ye Liu grew a tone.

In the evening, Miss Cao Jiasan had a date in the night. Although he had no interest in Cao Meng, he did not like the place like the night, but his cooperation with Cao is now a crucial period, although his heart is intolerant, Can only be able to withstand the temper to accompany her.