Escape from the Dark Island (5)

The huge canopy spreads over the head, like a green sky, standing under the canopy on the side of the trunk. The feeling of being surrounded by the heart is very heart-warming. Ye Sinian took a deep breath, moist water vapor. The fresh air mixed with the fragrance of the trees poured into the nose, so I could press the painful thoughts and the pain of the apex that almost suffocated.

After the twilight became thicker and the mood finally calmed down, the original five senses were suddenly opened, and all kinds of mixed feelings rushed to the brain.

The hunger of the stomach is hungry to colic, the burning sensation of the throat, the tiredness of the soreness of the limbs, the sticky feeling of the wet body...

Ye Si Nian frowned and suddenly no longer thought about too many other things, hurriedly took off his backpack and squatted and looked.

The black backpack is not very large. In addition to a simple set of clean clothes and a few simple tools for picking up hands, there is only one thing that can be stored for a long time, but Yesian does not intend to eat it immediately. The days that come down may be even more difficult. In such a crisis-ridden environment, long-term storage of food is simply a continuation of life, because it is impossible to face the predicament of no food.

Moreover, next to the lake, how much he has to pump his brain to give up the fat and fresh fish without eating, and instead eat this kind of flavor with chewing wax?

I took out the silver thin line of the material I didn't know. I'm looking at the lips for a while, and nodded with satisfaction.

Put all the other things into the backpack and pull the zipper. Ye Si Nian tried to ignore the hot colic in the stomach, and resisted the more and more uncomfortable stickyness of the body. He walked long legs to the lake.

When I walked along the dead wood, I wondered if I had never seen human beings. Many fat fish floated up from the bottom of the water, followed by the figure hidden in the water, and swam in the lower reaches of the dead wood.

This lake is beautiful and quiet. These fish don't seem to have any sense of crisis. They are not afraid of people. They are stupid. Ye Sinian moves slowly on the dead wood. In the twilight, the black shadow is reflected on the lake. The ripples on the waves shook slightly, and there was no danger at all. Several fat fish floated up and curiously glared at the action of strange creatures on the lake.

The lips evoke a smile that is slightly expected. Ye Sinian's movements gently squat down, and the white hands holding the silver thread are sticking into the lake.

The green lake is so chilling that the water can't help but sigh. The micro-microwave water pattern brings a little itch on the wrist, so I have been very comfortable with the hot Ye Si Nian, and I can't help but sigh.

How many years have you not been so hard? Sure enough, I was born in a sorrow, I died in peace, and I was used to it. Once I got to this situation, I was very touched by the contact with clean water...

There was no logic in mind, and Ye Si Nianqiang resisted the discomfort of the body and the urge to jump into the water and take a bath. He kept his bent position and stared quietly at the water. The fish under.

The slender young man was half-squatting on the dead wood on the surface of the lake. The white side of the white enamel was faintly visible with a touch of blue-green, and the breathing slowed down a little.

Like a handsome statue wearing a camouflage uniform.

=============================================

Ode to the ground, Ye Sinian's double-green pupils suddenly turned bright, and the movements reached the limit. The hands slammed into the blue veins, and they slammed a fish that writhed their tails.