Arc 5: Counterattack With Matial Arts (15-16 End)

From the pale-skinned and unremarkable female host, she retracted her gaze. Ye Sinian patted the hand of the murderous smug, and the phoenix fluttered across the lush crown of the tree, and sighed: Since Liu Shaoxia has already come here, why not show up? The Tibetan head is not like the style of the hero."

Bai Xiaoxiao's eyes slammed wide, and she incredibly followed Ye Sinian's gaze to see the crown that had not been found before, and felt that the heart sank little by little.

The storm that Ye Si Nian has fanned out is too great, and everything has already been very different from the original world.

At the beginning, Wushang Mountain Villa became the target of the public under the rumors. Bai Xiaoxiao was also expelled from the nameless valley. She was sad and frustrated and returned to her home.

But the power of the plot is huge. Even if everything is out of the trajectory, Bai Xiaoxiao still knows the men and men of the previous generation. Like the original fate trajectory, they are also incapable of falling in love with the different female host Bai Xiaoxiao. .

But the world is different.

The dark tides in the rivers and lakes are surging, and many forces have pointed their targets to the Wushang Mountain Villa either explicitly or implicitly. Only when a certain bird appears, they can swallow the fat of the Wushang Mountain Villa.

In the original world, the rivers and lakes were peaceful, and the men and men were all among the people, but the life was too boring, so the female subject of the accident was good.

But now, in a crisis-ridden environment, their attention to love is reduced by a lot. Although he still loves the female host Bai Xiaoxiao, he will not be overwhelmed by the so-called love.

In addition, Bai Xiaoxiao has not had the opportunity to go out after returning to Wushang Mountain Villa. Therefore, the male lords who had already met each other because of the female lord and even cherished each other, do not know each other’s existence until now...

Bai Xiaoxiao was tangled and bitter. The men had their own charms. She naturally refused to let go, so the frankness was delayed.

And in this case, she can imagine what kind of mood Liu Yu knife would jump from the tree.

It was like a terrible shock. Bai Xiaoxiao had already bent straight down in front of Ye Si Nian, even if he was squatting. She was sitting on the ground softly, holding her knees and shaking.

I didn’t look at the ground and lived like a female host who was bullied. Ye Sinian raised an eyebrow and looked at Liu Ruo with a calm face.

Since he is a male lord, he will naturally not be too bad. He also looks like a talented person, and the identity of the Wushan school leader. If you release it, you will also be fascinated by a large number of people who are good at everything. People share lover? And still so many people...

Although I really want to knock on the head of this person immediately, the structure inside the skull is not really different from ordinary people, but I think that the scene must be too good, and it is really not suitable in the broad daylight. Ye Sinian also regretfully rested. This mind.

Liu Rudao’s face is very unsightly. Of course, any man who stands at his angle will not feel good. He thought that he had met the true love that can be accompanied by this life, but he did not expect to encounter such a situation. If you are in a good mood, you will see the ghost.

We must know that the Wushan faction and the Wushang Mountain Villa are not far apart from each other. It is also far away from the distance. When he heard that the people of the cult of the cult of the cult are coming from overseas, they are worried about the confrontation of the Wushang Mountain Villa, although they consider the martial art safety. He just came alone, but on the way he knew how much he worried about his beloved!