Arc 5: Counterattack With Matial Arts (5)

In the inn, Yesian closed his eyes and leaned against the inner wall of the tub. The hot water did not pass his half body, and he was very hot.

After a few days of rushing through the sea, the feeling of hot water overwhelming the body was really unspeakable. Ye Sinian looked up slightly and rolled a throat and gave a comfortable sigh.

The white arm was light and the arm was explored. Ye Sinian took a tea sip from the small side of the tub and shone a cold tea.

Hey.

The door was suddenly knocked, and Ye Sinian’s eyebrows wrinkled, and a pair of cold-star-like scorpions smashed open, and a violent light flashed past.

"Master, would you like me to help you pinch your shoulders?"

The force of holding the samovar on his hand suddenly became loose, and he heard the familiar voice of his own children. The vigilance time in Ye Si Nian’s eyes disappeared, and he looked helplessly and looked down at the cracked cup in his hand. The arm came out and put it back in the small, closed his eyes and did not speak.

No answer means the default.

The cloud did not abandon at this time, and the face was thick and thick. The hand of his door was slightly stunned, and a dark smudge flashed in the peach eye. The hand pushed the door open.

As soon as he entered the door, the steaming hot air rushed to the surface, and the cloud did not abandon his eyes. The burning gaze looked straight at the screen that blocked the line of sight.

The sound of the heartbeat rang out of the ear, and the cloud took a deep breath and took a deep breath, which made it hard to press the full heart.

"Not yet?" A cold and funny sound came from the screen, and the cloud did not abandon the throat and rolled up and down. In an instant, it caught the unsuitable expression on the face and smiled and walked toward the screen.

One step, two steps...

The distance gradually narrowed, and the cloud did not give up when the screen crossed the screen, but it turned around.

There is no imperfect man sitting in the water at this time, long hair arbitrarily set up to avoid being wet by the water, without the cover of the hair, the man's long white back and the strong shoulders are so violent. In the line of sight.

The bottom of the eye can pick up almost all the dark tides. The cloud does not abandon the two hands and clenches the fists tightly. It uses all the strength to restrain the heart from tumbling, and wants to completely occupy the person's *.

No...

At least now... no...

"What are you doing?" The man turned his face slightly, and the beautiful face was covered with a little sly in the hot air. The pair of smiling phoenixes bent a beautiful curvature, so they slanted. When you come over, you will be shocked by inadvertently.

The heart seems to have been knocked a lot of times, the cloud does not give up a sigh, and under the gaze of the man, it instantly wakes up from that sly state, the peach blossom eyes are smashed, and the slightly sweaty hands are moving fast. I rubbed it on my body, smiled and approached, half-truthfully exaggerating: "It’s not a fascination with the boundless beauty of the master!"

Ye Si Nian licked his eyelids and glanced at him quite helplessly. He whispered: "Where did you learn this many slick tongues!"

The cloud does not abandon the smile, and reaches out to the shoulder of the master. The force is just kneading. The face is clearly a naive boy’s expression. The deep gaze is a little bit invisible to others. The man's perfect back curve goes down.