Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (21)

The emperor of a robes walked into the room with no expression, and looked at the beautiful eyes of Meisui, who looked at the eyes and smiled softly at the table.

The face of the gentle and gentle face was full of excitement and joy. A pair of beautiful eyes were filled with deep affection. Her face was dizzy red, and she looked at the emperor softly and weakly.

If it is placed in the usual, or the emperor does not know, her appearance will certainly evoke his pity, but now...

The bottom of the eye flashed a bit of disgust, but the emperor looked like a joy, saying: "How do you know?"

The soft, shy, low-hanging eyes flashed a dark mans, and the slender fingers clenched the hand in his hand.

Obviously, the plan is so careful, how does Mei Mei know that she is pregnant? ! Also take people to force yourself to pulse! Say what to worry about your body!

As long as she thought that her plan was actually in the hands of Mei Long, she would have liked to let her die without a place of burial!

Now that pregnancy is so well known, how can she go out of the palace? !

I thought I had pierced the conspiracy that she wanted to secretly raise a baby. I was more appreciative of the old palace lady who ran to inform me. I thought about going back and greeted her to go out to the palace. Mei Lan was very proud of covering her lips and taking the lead. : "Your Majesty, you can get a good reward!"

The emperor's eyes flashed and smiled back to look at her, saying: "Is it you first discovered?"

Mei Lan smiled and squinted at the soft, glance, and flashed a sarcasm in her eyes. "My sister is too careless. If she doesn't remember her body, she still doesn't know her own." I am pregnant!"

"That is a good reward." The emperor stunned Mei Lan's face, how to look at the face that is not pleasing to the eye, and smiled meaningfully.

Successfully debunked the soft conspiracy, and thought that it sold well in front of the emperor. Mei Lan was proud of this time, deliberately jokingly said: "There has been a promise of His Majesty, and this will not disturb your majesty and soft sister. ""

After all, she smiled and looked up at her soft eyes and went out with her majesty.

Sensitively found the contempt and ridicule in her eyes, the soft face was stiff, and the expression on her face was almost shy!

As long as I think that my chance to leave the harem is so interrupted, the beautiful future is so smashed in front of me, and the anxiety, anger and despair in her heart almost overflow!

But as soon as she touched the emperor's unclear gaze, her heart trembled fiercely, tightening the slap in her hand, pressing the dark emotions of the tumbling, barely revealing a slightly pale smile. :"His Majesty……"

"Can you have an uncomfortable place?" The anger and killing in the heart rose to the extreme. The emperor just bit his teeth quietly, and the hands behind him clenched into fists. He smiled and was not far away. Softly said: "With pregnancy is a big event, never sloppy."

Seeing that he did not happily come up to soothe himself, the soft eyebrows were inexplicable. When I just wanted to say something, I saw him suddenly turning back and beckoning. "Zi Yuan, come over and help her see her body." ”

The soft heart trembled, and it was noticed that the emperor followed two tall, slender men behind him. Somehow, it was clearly two characters who had reached the extreme. They had not noticed their existence at all.

I quickly glanced at them, and I was puzzled by the fact that I had just ignored them, and I wondered why I suddenly made a slight ominous premonition.