Arc 3: Counterattack Of The Fiancee Through The Field (8)

When Chu Yue returned to Beijing, he was dragged by the prince of the long-term drought, and the emperor had been stalking for a long time. Today, the emperor knows that he is bound to come. After all, he has been obsessed with the beauty of the harem for so many years, and his body has long been dragged down. This time, the difficulty is not over.

To be honest, at this juncture, the Prince is alive to the Emperor but he is not too concerned. Even the Emperor’s death in a day is more favorable to him.

After all, the six younger brothers have been attacking him very much recently, and many ministers in the DPRK have seen the winds in the wrong direction, and they have come into contact with several other emperors, either explicitly or implicitly. Everyone wants to get the merits of the dragon, so For them, instead of relying on the righteous Prince, it is better to help the other emperors who have their own advantages.

But the Prince has been in business for so many years, and naturally, unlike some people’s minds, there is no card in hand. The DPRK and the Prime Minister, Yu Shifu, etc. have long stood secretly on his side, plus the military power in the hands of Chu Yue, but his calculations are the biggest.

He is not worried about the other emperors and he robbed, because he is a prince, he inherits the throne is a righteous, even if the final move, the world can not say anything to him. Now, the only thing he is worried about is that the father will temporarily promulgate the will to pass the throne to others, because then he will have to use all the forces in his hands to grab the throne, but even if he successfully climbs to the high position, the history book will always Leave a stain.

Therefore, the military power in the hands of Chu Yue is only a guarantee for him, not a weapon that he will not use.

Of course, Chu Yue knows this, and it is precisely because he has little to do, he will be able to withstand the temper and the small circumstance that has not changed completely for many years.

Although in his mind, instead of spending time discussing what to do with the enemy, it is better to go to your own child, even if you peek at him to sleep! It is also much more interesting than it is now.

Speaking of it, I don’t know how he prepared things to go.

I really want to take the child home soon...

===================

Ye Si Nian is not eager to marry, Hou Fu is so interesting, then Xue Shi is so hard to give him a good show, how can he not stay and watch the lively?

Compared with his quiet, Xue’s eagerness has been more eager. She has already heard the news that the Zhongguo government is preparing for marriage. Although the loyalty official Chu has returned to Beijing, she has not seen the gate of Houfu, but Now who doesn't know that Du Qinghuan and Chu Yue are a pair?

Hou Ye was gnashed by the sorrowful face of Chu, but the identity of Chu Yue was there, and before the emperor's holy purpose, he did not even have the opportunity to find an excuse to repent! But when I thought of the Prince, I didn't have no chance. I just had to hold my nose and wait for Du Qinghuan to get married soon. I didn't bother with it.

Du Fu can bear this breath, but how can Xue can endure?

Not to mention the cost of completely sinning Lin Fu, the dowry that Du Qinghuan wants to take away can make her endure! As Houfu, if they don't want to be embarrassed, the dowry must be very rich, but as long as they think that the warehouse they are in charge will soon be vacant, she will have to drop blood!

Must destroy their marriage!

I don’t know if it’s the meaning of God. When Xue’s headache for how to destroy the marriage of Du Qinghuan and Chu Yue, the husband’s wife, who had just moved to Beijing, visited the capital.