extra 1

In the system space filled with cold metal color, the slender and beautiful appearance of Ye Si Nian sleeps quietly on the recliner. Adam stands in the void, the body has been solidified to a certain extent, and his eyes are complicated to look at him from time to time, from time to time. The expression looked down seriously and said something.

Unlike the previous paranoia that tried to bind Ye Si Nian to himself by tough means, the gradual integrity of the soul gradually brought his reason back. Now he has made a decision that he had never thought of before.

- The soul is separated from the ontology and devoted to the mission world.

For thousands of years of silent gaze and companionship, Ye Sinian has long been an inseparable part of him, and with the integrity of the soul, Adam’s obsession with Ye Si Nian is getting deeper and deeper.

Simple companionship and gaze can no longer satisfy the possessive desire of his heart to the extreme.

In the midst of it, he always feels that this person belongs to himself. He should be full of intimate love and sweetness everywhere, but the reality is the opposite - he does not like himself, even... looming hostility, he wants to complete as soon as possible. Quest to get rid of yourself...

Adam and Ye Sisian often say a word in their hearts, there will be an undercurrent, not to mention the complete loss now?

How can this kind of thing happen?

The heart is full of grievances and ununderstood anger. If it is placed before, Adam will definitely adopt more drastic means to limit Ye Sinian to his own vision through those harsh and extreme conditions. He has any cross-talk with people in the mission world.

but now……

Although the possessive desire of the darkness is still tumbling, he finally learned to compromise.

Of course, it is only a temporary compromise.

For Ye Si Nian, he never thought about letting go.

Now it is just learning to take another way to possess.

Those strong, hot feelings slowly fermented in long-term companionship, resulting in a mellow wine.

Adam glanced at the sleeping Lysian, and the undercurrent in his eyes almost subverted everything.

He didn't know what love is, and he didn't know how to express it, but the sourness and sweetness of the heart that couldn't be turned on, but he couldn't think of any way to let himself let go.

Even if you have to endure the pain of the soul from the body, even if you want to erase all memories...

The heart is full, but only expectation and sweetness.

===========================

Immediately after the completion of the counterattack mission, it was transmitted back to the system space. Isisian people quietly slept on the recliner without knowing it. I don’t know what kind of bad idea Adam was playing with.

The long, thick eyelashes trembled, and Adam almost closed his eyes on Ye Si Nian’s face and looked down at the control panel in his hand.

The soul will be separated from the body. In the next world, he can't always be with Ye Sinian. He can only write the requirements of the task in advance.

But I did not expect this to be a headache.

This request... How to write?

The next world is different from every world in the past. In his current view, the task of completing the counterattack is only second. The most important purpose is... the two can be together.