Arc 5: Counterattack With Matial Arts (1-2)

After a hundred years of rushing, Ye Sinian stood on the bed and leaned down slightly, and finally fell a kiss on the eyes of the lover's fading light. The voice was unspeakable and firm: "Dear, wait for me."

Yun Xiu slowly squinted his eyes, his mind flashed through the lips of his lover and made people feel at ease. He moved his fingers, his fingertips slightly crossed the silver-white ring on the ring finger of his lover, and his lips slowly swelled.

Ye Si Nian’s eyes flashed a bit of sadness and sorrow. Although it was not the first time that he saw his lover dying, although he was sure that his lover would wait for him in the next world, the heart seemed to be drawn with a knife tip. The pain of **** dripping has not diminished.

Taking a deep breath, Yesian took out a small glass bottle from his pocket, with a slight smile on his face, sitting down on the chair on the bed of his lover.

The transparent liquid looked ordinary and harmless. Ye Si's eyes were calm. He finally glanced at the smiling lover who was standing beside him, and finally looked up and drunk the liquid.

The effect of the drug soon broke out. Yesi slowly reached out and held the hand of the lover who still had the body temperature, exhausted the last strength, and the fingers were interlocked.

By the time the monitoring equipment discovered that the cloud house was not right, everyone was too late.

And Ye Sinian, in their crying cry, slowly left the world.

Return to system space.

After blinking and discovering that he was back in the system space, Yesi did not hesitate at half point. He just clicked on the control panel and couldn’t wait to click on the green tree.

Familiar with the feeling of turbulent energy annihilation, Ye Si Nian closes his eyes tightly, curled eyelashes tremble slightly, cold jade generally innocent face slowly dyed a few thin red, red lips slightly open, faintly visible The soft tongue inside.

Suddenly, the long golden branch slid out of the control panel, skillfully wrapped around the thin waist of Yess, and when he felt that he was about to wake up with energy, he reluctantly loosened.

When I returned to the control panel, the golden branch suddenly paused, as if I noticed something, and the action quickly explored the silver-white ring.

A golden leaf that did not know when it came out gently smashed on the ring. When it was touched, the small leaves on the ring with the tip of the leaf slammed, and the silver was slightly glowing. Brilliant.

Yessian slowly opened his eyes.

The phoenix phoenix shines, like a whole piece of the Milky Way, and the slightly upturned eye raises a fascinating arc. He is coveted, and some doubtful sights sweep over the ring on his ring finger.

The small and delicate little leaves lie quietly on the surface of the ring. Ye Si Nian licked his lips and subconsciously reached out and touched it. His fingertips touched the playfully pointed tip, and a touch of intimacy instantly hit his heart. With a fingertip at the end of the year, the lips slightly evoke a pleasant arc.

The ignorant doubts that were unclear were quickly thrown away, and felt the more energetic energy in the body. Yesi was in a good mood and bowed his head on the ring.

The eyes contained unpredictable expectations. Ye Si-yin's eyes flashed slightly, and the slender fingers were operated on the control panel for a moment, and instantly disappeared into the system space.

=====================

Cold, dead, except the screaming wind whistling, almost no other sounds in the four.