Arc 4: Counterattack Of The Youth In The Compus (2)

Going out of bed, Yesian stood in front of the mirror and carefully looked at the thin teenager.

Speaking of it, the original Lord's appearance is not bad, the straight high nose, the shape of a long pair of phoenixes on the tail, the full forehead, a pair of thin and somewhat pale lips, the five senses can be called exquisite.

It’s just that the life of the original Lord was too bad, so he didn’t even know how big he was.

In such an age of looking at the face, the benefits and convenience that a good looks can bring are really needless to say.

But these, no one has ever said to myself.

In his life, in just sixteen years, he spent almost ten years living under the control of Song Shu, and Song Shu never gave his sandbags any bad thoughts.

To be honest, the original owner is a bit pitiful.

His father is a well-known barrister, and his mother, Wu Hao, is a famous big beauty, and she is a beautiful woman. In the past, the combination of the two was awkward.

Therefore, their divorce is also beyond the expectations of everyone. After all, in the eyes of most people, Song Shu’s future is infinitely good and there is almost no bad hobby, but it is really a good man!

Wu Hao is simply blind to them! I would rather give up the husband who is deeply in love with her and the poor and well-behaved son, pursuing single freedom!

This kind of contempt and anger is even more important when Song Shu clearly stated that he will not be jealous again in the future!

Wu Hao, who doesn’t know how to cherish! He De He can! ! !

But bystanders, how can you really know the hidden feelings?

Few people know that Song Shou, who is arrogant and arrogant, is so violent. If he is not divorced, Wu Hao will be ruined in this life!

They clearly walked through such a wonderful past, why did Song Shu actually become such a person? !

The beautiful vision of the heart was broken, and Wu Hao endured for a while, but after all, could not bear this hopeless life and categorically proposed a divorce.

After their divorce, Song Zichu followed his father. At the beginning, everything was normal. Even Ye Si-nian, who saw the memories, could not deny that Song Shu was indeed trying to be a normal good father.

But the domestic violence is like an addictive poison... Song Shu has been suppressed for a long time, and eventually he still played his son.

There are two.

Song Zichu can live well without any serious problems. It can be said that God is blessed.

However, it is also unclear whether it is better to die, or to live to suffer better.

Fortunately, the body controller now replaced him.

Ye Si Nian hooked his lips, and the delicate teenager in the mirror smiled at him. Perhaps it was because of the different souls inside. The boy’s smile was full of surprises and full of temptation, although it seemed to be young. Some of them are very beautiful, but they are extremely popular.

Ye Si Nian slightly raised his eyebrows, Rao is the beauty he has seen in countless customs, and his eyes can not help but float up a stunning.

Ye Si Nian's tongue, the heart is lost, the original owner is this dull character, or as long as he cuts the bangs to reveal the true content, then where can he be an invisible person? !