Arc 3: Counterattack Of The Fiancee Through The Field (11)

"Why do you come over to me?" Standing in front of the sickbed, Ye Sinian’s lips hang with a slap in the face, and her eyes chilled down on the face of Du Fu, who was over ten years old.

"Xue, Xue's!" Du Fu twitched his hand and stared at Ye Si Nian's face, his eyes full of grievances: "Kill!"

I learned that I couldn’t recover anymore in my next life. Du’s heart had already hated that Xue’s hate. Where can I still care? Moreover, he can only help in the convenience of the bed now, and there is no dignity at all!

How can he let go of the culprits that hurt himself to such a point? !

Hooked at the corner of the lips, Ye Si Nian slowly floated a mixture of irony and ridicule of complex emotions, faintly said: "You want me to help you kill Xue?"

Du Fu was busy and nodded. Because of the stroke, it was difficult for him to control his body to make the desired movements. However, this simple movement made him anxious and sweaty.

Ye Si Nian looked at the man with an eager gaze on the bed like a clown. When he said that he was more disgusted than Xue, it was this Dugong who had no chance to sacrifice his parents.

Xue's is abhorrent, but after all, it is not the mother of the original owner. Although the stepmother is not a good thing to deal with the original child, it is not surprising to say it.

But Du Fu is different. Du Qinghuan is also his own child, but he does not care about the original owner. In his heart, Du Qinghuan is only the goods he uses to please others to pave the way for himself. He uses Du Qinghuan to make peace of mind, even afraid of it. Du Qinghuan had a good time and married him to the uncle Wang Da, who was famous in the entire capital.

Doesn't he know that Du Qinghuan will be so miserable?

He clearly knows that even in the original fate trajectory, when the original owner asked the father for help after the man’s back house was overwhelmed, he not only did not lend a helping hand, but acquiesced to Xue’s message to the king’s family, saying that he did not care about Du Qinghuan. Live and die.

The original main body is in a weak position, and the guarantee that Houfu will not pursue it is guaranteed. Where can those who fight for the wind and jealousy be able to let him go?

The original Lord died. He died with his unborn child in a run-down courtyard, and died under the maliciousness of all.

The most ironic thing is that those people also include his only relative in this world, his father.

Even after experiencing hundreds of worlds, Ye Si Nian could not imagine what kind of despair was when the original Lord died.

To the top of the last year is a malicious eye, Du Fu seems to finally realize that something is wrong, wide eyes look at the son who is completely stranger in front of him.

Although he did not know him before, but in the impression, it is clearly a person who is ignorant and ignorant in front of himself!

"No, I won't take revenge for you, Xue will live well, but you..." Yesh's lips glared at him with a creepy smile, slightly bent down, and lowered his voice: "You can only Slowly rot in this bed, no freedom, no dignity, everyone will look down on you..."

Ye Si Nian’s lips are getting bigger and bigger, and the maliciousness in his eyes is getting stronger. When he knows that Du’s father can only stay in bed for the rest of his life, he has already planned to close his hand, but this vengeful Du Fu is hard to Please come over yourself.

Since you have to hit it, don't blame me for ignoring the blood.

To put it bluntly, in front of this person, in addition to the interests, there is no blood relationship.