Arc 7: Counterattack Of The Gray Cat (15-16 End)

With a white face, Casey was thrown to the ground by Yess, and he almost vomited and bleed.

As the son of the snake worm tribe, although his father is not the father's only companion, but because of his beautiful appearance and well-behaved personality, he has always been favored by his father, and he is also used to being pampered in the tribe. Rough treatment?

A pair of pale red eyes filled with tears, he was lying on the ground with his broken arm, watching Ye Sinian's eyes full of fear, just like watching a monster eating people.

Ye Sinian turned a blind eye to the fear on his face. He raised his chin slightly, and looked at Bert, who was stunned to the side. He said coldly: "This is your purpose? Go back with the blood of the eggs, then Completely destroying the Ig tribe?"

To the eyes of the full condemnation, Bert was filled with anger. He never thought that Ian, who had been living under the wings of Eli and never went out to hunt with them, was so strong that it was so strong. The little orc who had no sense of existence in the impression now dares to ask himself as a face, and it is such a ridiculous problem! Who gave him such courage? !

However, the line of sight inadvertently sweeps through the expressions of the young beasts around him. Bert’s heart leaps and always feels that something has gradually lost control, and the uneasiness in his heart has gradually expanded.

The reprimand that almost blurted out was swallowed back into his throat. Burt’s face was ugly, and he said coldly: “I don’t know about the **** eggs!”

"Oh?" Yessman slammed his lips, and the slightly upturned phoenix squinted at the pale face of Casey, saying: "I don't know if you know it, it's not that you have the final say..."

Kathy’s heart was very uneasy, and no matter how unclear the situation was, he also knew that his situation at this time was very dangerous. The orc who had just had a gentle face in front of him now looked terrible to the extreme, and he was full of killings. Cold eyes, Kathy's heart trembled, the first time I felt the shadow of death under the cover.

In fact, he couldn’t figure out why the blood worms would disappear in an instant, and I couldn’t think of the green stone beads that I had randomly picked up. It would be the blood of the population, but in this case, he did not know how to do it. Explanation.

The name of the Ig tribe has of course been heard. In his opinion, the orcs living here are all grotesquely abandoned by the beasts. Before they were expelled by the tribe, he was very disgusted with the Ig tribe. The beast is on! How can the orcs of different animal types be mixed together? !

According to his heart, he is not willing to live in such a disgusting tribe, but because he is being expelled by the tribe, he must find a shelter before he can find a chance to return to the snake worm tribe. So I have just made up my mind to endure the discomfort in my heart and temporarily live in the Ig tribe.

but now……

Can he not even enter the Ig tribe? !

There was a hint of hatred in the fundus, and the expression of panic on the face became more and more obvious. Casey blinked and tears burst out.

But unlike what he thought, the methods that used to work in the tribes in the past are now only one eye that Ye Si Nian has no pity.

Ye Si Nian frowned, as if he didn't want to pollute his eyes, he opened his eyes and stopped looking at him. Instead, he looked up and looked at Iss, who had been silent to the side, saying, "Brother, what should I do?"

Everyone's eyes were concentrated on Iss, and they were subtly different. Everyone in their hearts saw him as someone who could take their ideas.

The blue eyes were heavy, and Ess looked at the young orc who looked down on the ground with a pitiful look, and imagined that the emotions were out of control and killed him immediately. Now he only feels a heart. complex.