Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (14)

Thinking of his "wonderful idea" that he had scratched his head last night, Ye Si Nian’s lips were unchanged, his mouth was barely moving, but the voice that was also depressed was still introduced into the ear of Dou Yu: "I I will remember to burn you incense."

The more you think about it, the more you look at it: "..." qaq

Is it still time to escape from illness?

“Everyone’s performance was very good last night!” Professor Wu pushed his glasses and smiled with a clear smile on his lips. He scanned the young face and tweeted: “They are also very tacit. I didn't read the email before running, or it was zero. When I came back, the number became sixty-nine..."

The students underneath showed a tacit "shame" smile.

Temporarily holding the Buddha’s feet...

Like the previous habits, Professor Wu first praised the overall level of everyone. A group of foreign students who had not heard of his class before, listened to the spirit and excitedly, and almost felt like they were writing. A stunning article!

Different from their excitement and excitement, the expression on the face of the students is getting more and more subtle.

After more than a year of "destruction", they also have an understanding of Professor Wu’s habits. He knows that he likes to comment on the work of everyone in the classroom, and he is somewhat different from the style of his platform leader. I will greatly praise the whole situation first, but don’t just be happy about it, because what happens next will make you find that the smile is a little bit like a crack on your face... ".

We must know that according to the rules of the past summarization, the more we are boasting, the more we will fall after a while. After all, Professor Wu has a class that is almost full but always in addition to the class of the overbearing president in the refined and interesting class. Forgotten skills... fight against destruction.

"But..." Professor Wu turned his head, and a pair of deep eyes turned around under the podium, and his lips twitched with a smile.

coming!

All history students are immediately sitting in danger, with serious expressions and always ready to make repentance.

Noticing their abnormal performance, the foreign students also screamed in their hearts, and the smile on their faces was a little bit stunned.

"Li Jiahe." The smile on the lips was a bit deeper, and the fingertips were regularly placed on the table. Professor Wu’s deep eyes looked straight at the tall man who sat in the first row and laughed at the big white teeth. Boys, said: "The article is ok, most of the content can also be seen as original, and the words are not rough."

Suddenly, he was named, and the smile on Li Jiahe’s face originally converges. But when he hears that the teacher is boasting himself, he can’t help but smile more happily. Is it true that he is still a wizard? Was the article written wildly last night really so good? Do you want to transfer to the history department?

He is thinking more and more high. He sees Professor Wu, who has been a good man in the stage but still has a good body. He has a squint and said: "But I am very confused. Who is Philip? What is the Battle of Mara? The Battle? Marshal Otus is adoring the original sect. How can he join the Xishan Hidden Society that only recruits Protestants? And..."

In the eyes, the mosquito coil was turned, Li Jiahe opened his mouth and squatted in the ground, and looked up at Professor Wu on the podium. He only felt that his one-meter-eight big man became more and more small in his rhetoric. Just want to hide in the table.