Arc 2: Counterattack Of The Adopted Young Master(9)

The expression stunned, and when Xiu Xiuyuan returned to God, he clearly felt the hand that was pressed under himself.

......

Silently digested the complex mood, and repaired the closed eyes and closed his eyes. Just wanted to win the pursuit and win the man, and he saw that Ye Si Nian smiled and did not know where to pull out the invitation, and shook it in front of him.

Yan Xiuyuan strongly suppressed the impulse of the heart, and tried to remove the unscrupulous hand and frustrated the back of the chair. He said: "Don't play with fire!"

Ye Si Nian blinked and looked innocent: "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

Yan Xiuyuan did not pinch his nose: "Go back and clean up!"

"I don't know who is packing up!" Yesnian shrugged his nose, and he squinted at him with a slight squint, and his lips twitched with a smile that made people feel awkward. After all, he did not wait for him to say anything and pushed the door open. Shiran went out.

Yan Xiuyuan took a long breath and reluctantly calmed down the heat in his heart, and re-attached his face with an elegant smile, and got off the bus behind him.

=====================

The Love House orphanage is far from the city and the location is relatively remote. There are very few people coming here on weekdays, but now it is full of people, and the door stops a lot of expensive cars, and the beautiful men and women are companionship. And the line, followed by the reception staff into the hospital.

Ye Si Nian looked at the orphanage quietly, perhaps because of the preconceived reason. He said how to look at this place is not pleasing to the eye, a huge plastic playground, a neatly trimmed lawn, but no impression of the orphanage There are some children's entertainment facilities, and at first glance, I didn't even see a child.

The young girl who was responsible for receiving them was very good. She led the way and introduced them to the history of the orphanage. The face was very proud.

Ye Sinian glanced at her slightly trembling fingers hidden in her side, coveting the cold irony in her eyes.

I don't know if it was a charity auction. The whole orphanage was brightly lit. Ye Sisian walked on the side of Yan Yuan with a blank expression. The two quickly arrived at the auction site.

Not so big, the people quickly filled up, the lights gradually darkened, and a middle-aged man with a handsome suit smiled on the stage.

"Everyone good evening! I am the dean of the Love House Orphanage. I don't want to give up, look at the face..."

The far-away face of the singer, who looked at the stage with a sigh of enthusiasm and enthusiasm, reached out and quietly caught Ye Sinian’s hand and complained dissatisfiedly while playing: “How many people said this! He thought it was a song. Report meeting?"

Ye Sinian glanced at him and knew that he was not satisfied with what he wanted at this time, so he did not reveal him. He only sneaked his fingers and wrapped his big hands.

The smile on the lips of Yan Yuan suddenly became a real point, and the temptation to pull the lover closer.

Fortunately, the position of the two men was relatively biased. Even if the fingers of the two men were entangled underneath, not many people found it.

Not far from them, the glory of the glory of the glory of the glory of the glory of the glory of the glory of the glory of the glory, the deep-eyed eyes swept through their close-fitting back, meaningfully raised eyebrows.