Arc 2: Counterattack Of The Adopted Young Master(15)

The power of gossip and gossip has never been underestimated. Huang Dezheng's reputation for being good at charity was far-reaching. His neighbors recognized him. His impression of him was quite good, but he did not expect that this person would be well-known on the face, not only in private. It's a soft meal, or a mess with your own students!

Seeing his white and tender student being staggered by his way, the way he is unstable, hehe! It's a Sven scum!

The neighbors of the good gossip looked like an eye-opener. When I recalled the scene that I saw through the door-to-eye cat eyes, I was still amazed. There was no way. At that time, the two of them were in love, and there was still energy to pay attention to whether the door was Open it?

Huang Dezheng did not notice this little detail when he left with Su Yibai's anger. When he really thought of this, it was already several days later.

The campus forum swept away the calmness of the past, like an earthquake, the entire layout was swiped by posts with similar titles! Among them, the top one is the most eye-catching and popular!

"The eighty-eighth school school grass and Huang teacher's cohabitation dog blood two or three things, there are pictures of the truth"

Huang Dezheng, who passed through the colleague's computer, inadvertently caught a glimpse of this thick red line of words, and his heart jerked. He quietly held his breath back to his office, and his face paled into a forum that had never been scorned before. Trembling and opening the very hot post.

"It is said that the landlord was shocked when he heard this. The school was not familiar with the school, but the teacher's assessment in the school was very good. How could it be a soft meal and a student? What about the scum males?! But there are pictures of the truth, not much nonsense, the picture below."

"The trough!!! It turned out to be true!!!"

"I have a big rub! Say good soft school grass and charming male god! The result is a one who is being taken up by a person! Look at the hickey on this neck! Lying trough! Too intense! Huang teacher Baodao Old!!"

"I have been identified, the photo is not synthesized without going through the ps... Hey! Sven succumbs to the heart!"

"It should be true... Su school grass never returned to the bedroom and stayed outside, it turned out..."

"Help the landlord add fire, photos are friends to go to the nightclub to play"

"The picture of the trough! Originally, Su Xuedi is like this privately! This white flower has a half-covered chest and a chest, and the trough is still pink!! No wonder Huang teacher does not love Jiangshan Aimei!!"

"Wow, the number of people who never go to class is so high is that there is a reason! The two figures are in the picture, saying that our Su Xuedi's eyes are not very good!"

"..."

Huang Dezheng looked angrily at the increasingly unattractive text and pictures on the computer screen, and his body was shaking!

who is it? ! So he was so poisoned to frame him? !

He immediately asked the moderator to delete the post, but even the vest did not cover the message completely detonated the entire forum!

The trough actually appeared! ! !

The forum was full of boiling, Huang Dezheng got liver pain, and those posts were not deleted, and his message was even forwarded by screenshots!

Current student! Current student! Really shameless!

===================

Rong Buping's face was black and he picked up the phone, barely pressed the irritability of his heart, frowning and listening to another bad news on the phone.