Arc 6: Counterattack through the species (13-14)

Shangbei was a little embarrassed and his hands were clenched under the table. On the face, he tried to make a calm look, but because of the bruises and bruises on his face, he looked very embarrassed.

"This is your script?" The man sitting next to him with a bonnet, looks a little older, wearing a loose black silk coat, the expression on the face is very comfortable, the tone is very common, but the body But still with a smother of killing the fruit.

"Yes, how do you feel old?" Shangbei asked tentatively, his eyes full of expectations.

Until now, he finally had a refreshing feeling of being a protagonist. Although he was born again, he also got a golden finger, but his days really are not very good.

Although the small rented house is not much different from the place where he rented in his lifetime, the economic level of these two worlds is different! The place where I live now is the entire slum! Others live in beautiful small villas that are independent of each other. As a passing person, he can only live in the pigeon cage. How can he suffer? !

Not to mention how bad it is to eat and drink. Just think about how high the general level of the world is, and he can no longer hold back the eagerness of his heart.

After working for a long time, I finally finished the script. Today, he is planning to talk to the contracting film company. I didn’t expect to encounter a few punks on the road, hurting myself, and completely delaying the big thing about the contract!

But he is finally lucky!

Looking at the girl who was standing behind the man and curiously, Shangbei felt that she was finally suffering!

Who would have thought that the road to help him would be a rich lady?

She not only saved the hero, but also brought herself back home and built such a good way for herself!

As long as the script enters his eyes, what other film companies do you need to look for?

Maybe you can start shooting right away!

Wang Liyong is also a personal thing on the Tao. In the early years, he lost his father and lost his mother. He went out to work hard, and he was born and died. He has been working hard for most of his life. He has earned this considerable family business. What is the life of this life? Regrettably, probably his short-lived wife did not give him a fat boy.

Although there is no difference in the girl's kid this year, but he still wants his son to inherit the family business! Although the prostitute is also good, but the girl's family, usually play and okay, really let her take over, not to mention that he can not bear, not only those few men can not listen to her!

So in the past few years, as the prostitute grew older, he thought that he would put down his hands and make money, and develop a stable career.

Coincidentally, this gave him to the door.

Investment movie is good! As long as the propaganda is strong, find a good script to be a good director, and then you can't make money?

Can make money and have a good reputation! Isn't this just a good thing he has been searching for for a long time? !

"This script is ok, boy, are you going to shoot it?"

Wang Liyong put down the script, touched the head of his own light, and nodded and asked.

Although he has not touched the script before, but this kind of thing, do not understand it? Not to mention, this story is quite appetizing for him, although he does not understand what martial arts, but does not prevent him from watching cool!