Arc 1: Counterattack In The End Of The World (13)

Li Feiyan sat at the conference table arbitrarily, his fingers tapped on the table, and his eyes swept through the expressions of everyone at the table. The tone was very light: "Most everyone is very curious about the effect of the vaccine, and some people may not believe it." In this case, seeing is believing."

When the voice just fell, the door of the conference room was pushed open. Everyone saw that a man who had been apparently corpse for a long time was firmly tied to the hospital bed and was pushed in by several white coats.

The man was struggling because he was tied up, his face was blue and purple, and the yellow, green, and green sputum flowed out of his mouth. The red eyes were fixed on the crowd, and the appetite of the monks burst into the eyes.

I haven't known how many zombies have been killed since the end of the world. Although they are not afraid, they frown invisibly.

If you want to show it, can it be clearly displayed through the glass of the laboratory? What does it mean to push people who are fast and completely corpse in such a big way? It’s too stressless!

He was swept away by all kinds of concealed sights. Li Feiyan’s heart was more and more fascinating, and his face was finally unable to stand up. He stood up and clap his hands. When he entered the door, he stood on the side of the assistants: “Injection of vaccine.”

The colorless liquid was injected into the man's body, and the man who watched the arrogant man gradually calmed down, his face slowly recovered, and the black long nails slowly returned to normal. The smug color of Li Feiyan's eyes became more vivid.

In my heart, I felt that the dust had settled. Li Feiyan no longer concealed her expression, and her lips twitched, revealing a ambivalent smile: "As you can see, even if it is deeply corpse, I injected the zombie vaccine I developed. Can return to normal."

The line of sight slowly sweeps through every face, but suddenly finds that their faces do not have the ecstasy expression they imagined.

Li Feiyan’s heart jumped and pressed the strange feeling that suddenly appeared in his heart. He continued to practice repeatedly last night: “Now is the end of the world. The threat of zombies to human beings is too great. If you are not careful, you may be injured by zombies. Become a monster that cuts flesh and blood. I took the scientists of the institute to experiment repeatedly and over and over again, and solved the difficulties. Recently, I finally succeeded in developing a zombie vaccine!"

Some deliberately paused, without waiting for the applause of everyone, Li Feiyan frowned, pressed more and more obvious feelings, continued: "The investment in vaccines is huge, and the raw materials are too rare, the final tentative price It is every three thousand secondary crystal nucleus, and the number of vaccines is limited. You are on a first come, first served basis."

Repressing the heartbeat and telling the price of the high monks, Li Feiyan quickly passed through a trace of greed. Unlike the people he told everyone, the raw materials of the vaccine are not rare, even if it is collected in this last world, it is not difficult. The reason why this high price is set is to expand your own strength.

Although Ye Liu was very miserable by them, there was not much capital from him. His research institute was very expensive to operate. Yang Jun was a waste man. He could not go out to kill zombies to collect crystal nuclei and materials. Next, the forces that were not so big now have only one empty shell left!

If you don't take advantage of this opportunity to make a fortune, even if Qin Shiyue does not do it to them, their forces will also collapse internally!

But now that he has a vaccine, everything is not a problem!

Thinking about how many resources can be exchanged for the existing vaccine in his hand, Li Feiyan’s brain slammed his face, but his face did not show any strangeness. He waited for the sorrowful smile and waited for everyone to rob.