Arc 3: Counterattack Of The Fiancee Through The Field (5)

Washing away the servant's dust and tiredness, and getting up and sleeping until the next afternoon, Ye Sinian took a long breath while washing.

The original Du Qinghuan is a weak brother who has been cherished for a long time in the back house. He can use the system cost points to improve the physical quality of the original owner. However, the fatigue of this long journey is inevitable.

Fortunately, this camp is very comfortable to prepare, and there is nothing wrong with eating and eating. Besides, I don’t know why. He was very relieved when he slept last night. He even had a good night's sleep, so at this time, Ye Si Nian was quite energetic. feel.

I thought that Chu Yue said yesterday that I would take myself to visit Daliang City today. Ye Sinian wiped her hands clean and couldn’t help but expect.

As the largest city on the border, Daliang City is not as popular as the capital, but it has an exotic flavor.

The time is still early, but the market has already been crowded with people. Numerous Hu Shang Han people are crowded together. The dialects of all kinds of Tiannanhaibei are mixed together, lively and noisy, and are not affected by the war.

Ye Si Nian had just been squeezed from the crowd by Chu Yue. He was originally planning to come and wander around, but unconsciously he was interested in the beautiful skin of the ginseng, and he took it straight. All the silver, in the end, is not the protection of Chu Yue, he has long been overwhelmed by those enthusiastic Hu merchants who hold the mind of the sheep.

I looked at the shiny fox on the chair next to me, thinking of the performance that I just lost my reason to buy and buy. Yesi was a little blushing, and she was not willing to be surprised at the opposite man. He bowed his head. Focusing on the hot butter tea on the table.

I felt that I saw the other side of the child's smart and lovely. Chu Yue was full of joy. He drank a cup of tea and raised his lips under the mask. He said: "Try it, the taste of the buttery milk tea of ​​Hu people is good! ”

Ye Si Nian did not lift his head. He looked at the butter tea in the bowl with tea and milk, and took a sip.

===================

The time when the army was stationed and retired was not much. After receiving a letter from the Beijing-China Express, the class teacher returned to Beijing and was put on the agenda.

The letter was not someone else. It was Chu Yue who was sent from the prince who had a good relationship with the urinary. Now the situation on the court is getting more and more difficult. The emperor is seriously ill, and the prince is faint. The six emperors are adoring the mother-in-law and being adored by the courtiers. The forces are expanding.

The Prince was helpless, and avoided the sharpness of the Six Emperors on the grounds of taking up the disease. At this time, sending a letter was to urge him to return to Beijing as soon as possible to help him.

Chu Yue was already drawn to the Prince's pulse. At this time, he naturally couldn't stay out of the way, so he had to rest and cultivate his feelings with his own children. The class teacher returned to Beijing.

Ye Si Nian’s mood was very entangled. During this time of contact, he found that his affection for Chu Yue was increasing day by day. Not only did he not care for his alienation, but he wanted to be close to him. It is the guess of his lover that he has great confidence, but in the end, this kind of thing can't be concluded at will. After all, is it not the case?

If you admit the wrong person, don't say what you think after you know what Qin Qin knows, he can't pass the heart!

Fortunately, although Chu Yue is very fond of a child who is infatuated by his own family, he does not have the opportunity to do things to people when he has not yet married. Although his heart always appears to have the urge to love people, he is self-control. It’s amazing, and the fact that the class teacher has to deal with Beijing is both complicated and cumbersome, so he was so busy during this time that the time spent meeting with the children was greatly reduced, and there was nothing that Ye Si couldn’t stand.