Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (15)

When the class bell finally sounded, Sun Lin was relieved.

He never thought that one day, he would feel that class is such a difficult thing. Self-respect is like being thrown into the mud. This short, more than an hour, Professor Wu praised every word of Yi Che. It’s like stepping on your own self-respect, putting him a little bit into it, and no longer lifting his head.

The students in the classroom gradually dispersed, and the crowds of the trinity and the two went to the other side to discuss the topic of Yi Che, and almost no one noticed Sun Lin who was sitting still.

"Sun Lin?" The girl sitting next to him was full of worried look. She bit her lower lip and looked at Sun Lin's ugly face. He tentatively asked, "What's wrong with you? Is it uncomfortable?"

"I didn't feel uncomfortable!" Sun Lin seemed to be stepped on the painful foot, violently raising his voice, his face gloomy as he watched the girl who was shocked by his reaction.

"You...what's wrong with you?" The girl's beautiful eyes gradually shed tears. She looked at Sun Lin, who looked stunned. It was unbelievable that he would look at himself with such fierce and cold eyes.

"Why do you think I am not feeling well?! Even you think I can't compare with him?!" Sun Lin glared at the pale girl, her face was even more awkward.

In order to succeed, he chose to conceal his own sexuality, choose to pretend to be like a straight man and keep her awkward, but then he will still feel bored, but he has always believed that his choice is correct, but reality In the middle, he did move forward step by step.

but now……

He concealed his own sexuality in a treacherous manner, endured the love of others with humiliation and humiliation, and completed the article with such care. The result is only the end? !

What is Yi Che? !

Does he have more pressure on his own? ! Does he have his own hard work? !

Why is it because of him!

Sun Linyue wants to be more angry, his eyes gradually become red, and he bites his teeth, his eyes staring at her coldly.

The girl's eyes were filled with tears. She shook her head in disbelief. It was like Sun Lin, who couldn't believe her heart, would say such a thing. The crystal tears ran down her face.

"How? I was told?" Sun Linyi punched his fist on the table, his eyes cold and contemptuous.

The girl's face was pale, and she stood up in trembling, squinting and ran out.

How could this be? ! How Sun Lin will be such a person!

===============================================

Ye Si Nian looked at the back of the girl crying and running away, and sighed in her heart. If she really gave up Sun Lin, it would not be a blessing.

The one followed by Sun Lin was trapped in the mountains for many years, and there was almost no concept of good and evil. As long as there was a connection with Sun Lin, there was almost no good end.

In the original fate trajectory, Professor Wu also praised the original master. After Sun Lin was not so violent, but also tempered, but the girl still can not let go, Sun Linyi who was reacted After a few moments, she turned her mind, but it was because of her close relationship with Sun Lin that she was entangled in the jealous ghost and lost her life in fright. Not only that, but the beautiful love she expected never existed. It’s just a joke.

In the empty classroom, there are only Sun Lin and Yesian.

"What do you mean?!" Sun Lin's red eyes turned to the fascinating Ye Si Nian, his face full of anger: "Looking at me being humiliated, are you satisfied?!"