Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (19)

In the crane-type incense burner, the incense of the heart and the scent of the gods, the white smoke, the prince of a black casual dress sat on the side, quietly looking at the opposite side of the purple eye to observe his hand, the eyes are full of worship.

When he was still a coveted child, he once saw Ziyuan in the Imperial Palace. At that time, he had not grown into such a tall and strong look. He was still a little priest with a cold eyes and a thorny look.

At that time, the third brother was just born. The mother's body was originally poor. After giving birth to the third brother, it was a serious illness. The doctors came and went, and the mother's body was gone day by day.

He originally thought that he would really like the little palace lady who secretly said the mouth, after the mother lost her mother in the winter, but the father came to Ziyuan.

He still vividly remembers how the cold-faced little priest had a bad attitude toward his father, but what he expected was that the father who had few expressions on the weekday was not angry at all. On the contrary, The little priest’s madness seemed very proud and happy.

For the first time in his life, he had a deep worship of a person.

When he looked at his mother, he was arbitrarily tied with a golden needle for a few times, and after drinking half a month of dark medicinal juice, he quickly recovered. The worship in his heart was about to break through the sky.

I looked at everyone all day, stretching my face, including the fearful father, how domineering!

Just show your hands and let the dying person come back to life, how amazing!

If you don't think about taking care of your younger brother, will he follow the path of Ziyuan Dao as a Taoist?

Unfortunately……

Thinking of this, the Prince sighed indifferently.

When I was young and ignorant, I didn’t have so many gains and losses. The throne and power, even in my own opinion, couldn’t even be a golden needle that grew up in Ziyuan, but as I grew up, I listened to the people around me. Complimenting flattery or admonition, the little prince who dreamed of going to be a Taoist priest in the world, finally ceased to exist.

Even with the immortality of the mother, the father gradually looked at himself with the eyes of the enemy. The younger brother often took out many of the disasters. Under the ruthlessness, he had forgotten that memory, and did not leave the father. The little priest in the face.

Until inadvertently heard about the secret of the royal family.

In his cognition, the first Queen Mother has two sons, the eldest son is today, and the second prince was born in January and died of illness.

But the rumor is not the case. It is said that the second emperor who died unfortunately did not die.

The emperor paid special attention to numerology, but the second emperor was acquainted with his life. Since he was born, he has been repeatedly injured and sick. Although he has no problem with his life, he has strengthened his hesitant heart.

As a result, the much-loved Erhuangzi died of illness, and in a Taoist temple in the south of the Yangtze River, there was a little boy who had just had a full moon.

But what happened to the little boy? Does he know his identity? After the emperor’s death, did the father have thought about taking him back to the palace?

He was full of doubts, but the latter things were no longer known.

Until he heard the name in the third brother's mouth, like the 醍醐 醍醐 一般 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Yuan is the second emperor who was sent out of the palace. He felt that there was no need to think about him.