Fan Wai has done this old vinegar

The golden sun passes through the overlapping layers of leaves, casting a shining round spot on the green grass, the white clouds floating in the blue sky, and the unknown birds with smooth oily white wings stand on the branches. Head, curiously stretched his neck and looked at the people under the tree. There is silence in all directions. There was a breath of fresh vegetation on the nose, which made people want to breathe deeply and indulge in it. Obviously, people can't help but want to sleep quietly, but the warm sunshine has to harass you through thin eyelids. Involuntarily sighed, the delicate facial features of the man frowned, the thick eyelashes shivered a little, slowly slammed open. The side face avoids the enthusiasm of the sun, and Ye Si Nian quietly looks around. When he finds himself alone, his heart slams slightly, and the chaotic mind slowly recovers the Qingming. Looking down, the line of sight turned around on the grass sitting on the side of the person. Ye Si Nian licked his lips, and his face stood quietly from the soft grass, and the eyes flashed through a doubtful streamer.

What about that person?

The dawn flashed slightly, and Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows to sweep the strange white bird of the branch, and the white fingers slid out and gently touched the air.

The strange bird with his neck stretched wide and smashed in an unusually weird and funny shape. The pointed mouth was slightly open, like a life-sucking neck, and there was no sound.

The lips smirked and laughed. Ye Sinian took back the bad hand and covered it under the wide sleeves embroidered with ink clouds. He turned without hesitation and went to the wooden house between the bamboo and the sea.

This "honeymoon trip" has not been known for how long it lasts. The two people who have complete memories no longer have to endure the pains of mutual search and temptation. The best goal is to show love and love, and to smash the human eye as the ultimate goal. The world has passed through several worlds.

The more the world you experience, the more weight the other party has in your heart, because the loved ones will change, the friends will change, and even the strange faces coming on the road will change. The world keeps changing, only the body and the hands clasped People will not change. As a result, the two souls and fates that were originally entangled were more closely combined.

Where is Ye Si Nian, where can I find Adam's figure.

But what is going on now?

Ye Si Nian's slender half-browed half of the doubts and half curiously moved, holding his breath outside the closed door.

It is obvious that Adam proposed to go to the hillside to take a nap in the sun. How did he wake up, but people disappeared, and he was alone alone under the tree?

The door that has never been closed is so tightly closed. Is there any secret that is unspeakable?

The bottom of the eye was slightly bright, and a ray of excitement flashed through. Ye Sinian’s rare curious heart, the muscles of his body were all a little tight, and quietly opened the door quietly.

To be honest, although it is very pleasant to live in such a seclusion, but after a long time, people will inevitably give birth to a bit of burnout, and now, like the ripples that occasionally sway in the calm water, it is not counted. The big secret is also a measure of life.

Moreover, even if he is given ten courage, what secret can Adam have?

A touch of a little smile on the face flashed past, Ye Si Nian lightly looked at the tall back of the man not far away, the breath converges to the extreme, silently close.

The bird that raised the letter did not make a sound, so Adam did not know that Ye Si’s meeting would wake up so long in advance, so he would not realize that his secret was about to be exposed, and he still had a complicated expression. Staring at the painting on the coffee table.