Arc 2: Counterattack Of The Adopted Young Master(12)

"I don't mind." Feeling that he was full of worrying comfort, Ye Sinian stepped down and turned his head and wanted to smile at him to show that he really didn't have a problem, but he tried to pull his mouth, but suddenly he forgot. How to smile.

"There is me." Yan Xiuyuan's eyes filled with distressed, and the voice snarled his hair hoarsely. At this moment, he probably guessed the ins and outs of the matter. The heart seemed to be tightened by people, causing him to hurt. He could hardly speak, and he wanted to use all his strength to comfort the lover who smiled and let his heart sway, but found that any language was so pale and powerless at the moment.

His brother, his lover, what kind of darkness he had experienced before, will he lose his ability to smile at this moment?

Yan Xiuyuan was distressed to almost suffocate, his lips trembled slightly, his red eyes also shone slightly, his broad palm pressed against the back neck of Yessian, trying to force people into his arms, but afraid If you use your own force, you will break the lover who is in front of him and who is dead.

Being treated like a fragile product, he was cautiously rushing into his arms. Ye Sinian sniffed his nose and pressed the fragility of his heart. He hugged it back. The voice whispered with a crying voice and complained: "All said nothing. Alright..."

"Xiusing..." Yan Xiuyuan clung tightly in his arms, his throat was tight, his eyes were stunned, as if he would confirm that he would not leave and repeat it over and over again: "Xunning..."

The burning tears fell on the side of the neck and almost burned to the bottom of my heart. I felt the distress of his movements, which was almost impossible to open. Ye Sinian has been hiding in the bottom of my heart since leaving the last world, and the fear of the lover and the future. Uneasy finally dissipated completely, and rubbed his tears on Yan Xiuyuan. Ye Sinian patted his back and said: "Okay! I am fine! Take something and leave!"

"Yeah." Yan Xiu nodded a little, and he didn't pay attention to the wetness of the eyes.

As a big man with a gentle and inner tough guy, naturally he can't cry in front of people! Even a lover can't do it!

Ye Si Nian naturally would not poke his small movements. He turned and stood in front of a dilapidated door, took a deep breath and pushed open the wooden door that had not been opened for many years.

The door was pushed open and everything in it was unobstructed.

Small and suffocating small rooms, the white walls are all the orphans who are locked inside, and they are dug with their nails, with traces of mottled years.

In the meantime, the little boy who was thin and dressed in an empty white shirt seemed to be sitting in the corner with his knees on his knees. His face was stiff and numb, and there was no fluctuation. Only one big eye looked curiously, inside. There was a faint light flashing.

The heart was violently hurt by acupuncture. Yesi’s subconsciously stepped forward, but before he even had time to step into the door, he saw that the little boy with a pair of phoenixes disappeared in the blink of an eye...

The eyes were blurred for a moment, the muscles tightened and quickly loosened, and the leaves of the leaves that entered the room were almost in a straight line, and the fear of the bones remaining inside the body reminded his heart.

But after all, he is no longer a weak orphan who has never been rebellious when he was young, and the back of his heart is holding his hand behind him. Ye Si Nian closed his eyes and was nervous. Calm down.

The size of this small cage is very small, even though there is nothing in it now, it is still a bit crowded to walk into the two big men.

Ye Si Nian walked one step closer to the small window, crouched down, and unwittingly reached out and took the dust directly to the ground to accumulate years of dust. Carefully removed a piece of rust from the hidden brick crevice. A small copper coin with the original pattern.