Arc 7: Counterattack Of The Gray Cat (1)

As the most sought-after national husband of this century, Gu Yu and Yesian’s life seems to have been moving towards the goal of sweet death worldwide.

After their relationship was announced, the audience who had been poked in the soul of the gossip was instantly blown up, and the fans with a huge number of people were almost instantaneous, and the whole world shook.

Self-developed social networking sites that have not had major problems have been smashed for two hours because of the news of their love affair. The biggest movie awards in the entertainment industry have always been the gold medal of the headline, and they have been squeezed to find almost no layout. , the Internet, television, newspapers, magazines... almost all occupied by them.

Even though they flew to the honeymoon abroad very quickly, the vast number of reporters and the media have still collected the images of sweet and dead people.

The day filled with the "dog abuse" atmosphere was also affectionately referred to by fans as the "Gu & Ye" festival. Fans from all over the world will hold various celebrations every day, in order to give back to the fans, two Everyone will be updated on the social networking site every day, and everyone will happily abuse the single dog.

It is a decades of abuse.

But life is at the end, even if the national husband who has almost become a symbol of love in the hearts of all, can not fight for more than a second in front of the **** of death.

When the news of the death of the two people in an hour passed, everyone was shocked and surprised and felt unexpected.

How do those two people who love each other miserable will choose to live alone?

On the social network with a long history but tenacious life, the two accounts sent a photo at the same time.

It is the hands of **** that are tightly clasped, with traces of the years, but the same, but the kind of feelings that are united in one's life.

=================================

In the system space, Ye Si Nian coveted in place for a long time.

The fingertips gently touched the silver-white ring around the ring finger, and when it touched the delicate and delicate little leaves, the sadness of losing the lover in the heart finally eased a lot.

"Little things..." Yesnian raised his hand and looked at the small leaves of the pointed leaves, whispering, "What are you..."

In the phoenix, the undercurrent was surging. Yesi was determined to watch the ring for a while, but still found no abnormality.

There is a vague guess in my heart that I don’t want to spend any more. Ye Sinian hooked her lips and took back her eyes.

Open the control panel, and the fingertips paused for a few seconds on a green tree that looked very normal. This made me lick my lips and nostalgic.

The turbulent and energetic green energy washed the whole body, and the smile in Ye Si Nian’s eyes was annihilated, and his eyebrows closed with uneasiness.

Finally, I waited for the golden branch of the opportunity to find out the control panel, and quickly entangled Ye Si Nian's lean waist, and fell in love with it carefully.

Just as the tangled branches hovered for a week and tried to get into the hem, Ye Si Nian became a fist in his hand, and the silver-white ring shone brightly.

Exquisite small leaves moved the tip of the moving leaves, exudes a faint silver-white radiance, the movement of the golden branches suddenly jerked, and reluctantly stopped the movement, and explored the delicate eyebrows of Fusian.